Icon Troubles

mordocai

Reaction score
Hey guys, i was wondering how can i make it so that when i use metamorphasis, one of my abilities transforms into anotherone, like an icon change but keeps the same position and everything?

Mallen

Reaction score
an example of this is immolation. when immolation is activated, the icon changes into another one. you can do this by adding an "Art-Icon-Turn Off" icon. choose whatever icon you want here :)

Fire-Wolf

S.P.D Smoke Pot Daily, Legalize It!
Reaction score
Im pretty sure there is no off function for Metemorphis. You might need to trigger useless abilities and just replace them with triggers.

mordocai

Reaction score
well i mean he uses ulti(based off metamorphasis), and one of his spells upgrades into another while in that form, then when hes not in it, it changes back

simonake

Reaction score
Use triggers. Make sure that your hero has two ability. The metamorphosis and the other icon . Then at map ini disable the 2cnd spells for the owner of your hero.
Then when casted do a tirgger like this (Make sure both spells have the same 'icon location')
Trigger:
  • Meth
    • Events
      • Unit - Start the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to < >
    • Actions
      • Player - Disable spell 1 for owner of (Triggering unit)
      • Player - Enable spell 2 for owner of (Triggeing unit)

bOb666777

Stand against the ugly world domination face!
Reaction score
Use a fixed button position?
As for keeping everything, I think disabling/enabling works

simonake

Reaction score
What i meant, bOb, is in the object editor, there's a line called 'attach location'(x),(y) or something like this. I wanted him to set it as the same so when an icon is disabled it appears at the same 'icon location'

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.