Idea abillities

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
Ok i have this poison hero. He's gonna have Disease cloud [immolation based just a disease cloud instead] breath of poison [which i need to get green ><] and Poison Dipped Dagger. Now what i need is, 2 more abillity ideas, my friend and i thought about a cloud of poison that he spawned at a location like cloud of fog and they took damage while in it, idk. lol so many dots XD

juty

Zoom out problems look smaller
Reaction score
How about
Posing gas cloud
Dose damage to nearby units also making unit invisible
Toxic boom spell bases off flame strike which is green and is like a nuclear damage, which kills heaps off shit

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
Taint <passive> - If this unit is in water, then this unit will taint the water, all opposing forces in the water will be slowed by 15% in movement and attack speed, they will also take a minor 10 damage every second

*as always numbers are not important, those can be changed whenever

Somatic

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Poison Secreation (Passive)
The hero's body is filled with poison running thru its body
Causes enemies who attacked the hero to start suffering posion damage for a short duration of time.
If the hero receives X damage within an attack it will cause a small poison explosion around itself to all enemies within an X AOE.

Spew Poison (Active)
When the hero activates this spell. The next target to be attacked by this hero will be implanted with a poison which causes it to spread to all enemies within close contact of the target. The initial poison on the target last X second. Spreaded Poison will last Y second.

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
> Poison Secretion

Maybe for poison secretion instead of X amount of damage it explodes X amount of hits it explodes and does damage in a certain amount of aoe?

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
mmm...could call it like poison rush or something . that seems like a better idea =] thanks

Edit: didnt' see the quote before XD Thanks [ i just didn't think of that]

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
i think diseas would be great. something like the poison of meatwagon but every infected target infects near targets too. I think we have this spell on this site.

K

knoche

based on poison explosion for the necro in diablo II, you could just spawn an invisable unit with desease cloud ability, from a corpse

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Reaction score
ughh desise cloud after it kill guy he come back as a posin minon w/ slow posin

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.