Ideas for Crab spells.

troyboy

Reaction score
I am making a Crab Hero, and I have 2 abilitys for it already.

1. Cave support - Creates a crab every 60/45/30 seconds at the caves in each lane.
2. Crippling Claw - Deals damage and slows a unit for 4 seconds.

Can u gimme some more ideas please?

Dark Ruler

Reaction score
Obviousle...

-Armored skin (every level thickens the skin of the crab increasing its armor)
-Snap (grabs the Enemy whit his claw dealing damage and making him bleed)

Sid

Reaction score
Okay, tell us which model are you using? The shore crab one or the Makrura one?

troyboy

Reaction score
shore crab from sunken ruins.

I like the armored skin, however i have two heroes already using a simliar skill sorry.
And snap, sounds too much like my Crippling Claw.

Cheers

TideOfChaos

Reaction score
Well, an alterinitive for the Shell one;
Every time the Crab is attacked, there is a chance his attack will be stuned shortly.

Level 1 - 5% chance, 0.5 second stun.
Level 2 - 7% chance, 0.7 second stun.
Level 3 - 9% chance, 1 second stun.

Beach Burrow
The Crab digs into the sand, becoming invisable. When it surfaces, it will stun nearby units and cause them to miss on 20% of there attacks.

Level 1 - Stuns for 2 seconds, 300 AOE
Level 2 - Stuns for 2.5 seconds, 375 AOE
Level 3 - Stuns for 3 seconds, 450 AOE

Sid

Reaction score
I had some ideas about Makrura model though, NVM.

How about summoning an overwhelming army of small little crabs around the Hero while the spell is channelled? The crabs would disappear once hero stops channeling.

Weebl

Reaction score
Here's some ideas:

1) A "Burrow" ability like that of the Crypt Fiend.

2) An "Infestation" ability like the Naga Siren's "Parasite" or the Pit Lord's "Doom" (depending on how powerful you want it to be). Personally, I would suggest something that spawns a number of weak units, rather than one powerful one.

3) As number 2, but instead of laying eggs inside a body she simply marks a nest in the ground, which will hatch within a certain period of time if not destroyed.

4) Grab - renders both the Hero and the targeted unit within range (melee range) immobile, and deals damage to the other until it dies. Can be interrupted by the Hero at any point, or if he is affected by a stun-type ability. You may want to have it drain Mana as well.

5) Something to do with moving sideways... Um... A dodge-style ability, perhaps?

Yes, I know number 4 is somewhat similar to Crippling Claw, but if you have a Crab Hero then I think it's acceptable to have more than one ability that works on the concept of a claw (what else do crabs have, after all?). The same comment goes for Dark Ruler's "Snap" ability.

EDIT: Forget #1, TideOfChaos's one is better.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.