ideas for weapon names

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
Cursed/unholy: Lost Book of Forgotten Souls, Soul, Staff of Lost Souls, Book of the Underworld, The Underworld's Flame.

Holy: Cloud of Healing, The Book of Holy Power.

Hope you find one you can use. :)

T

TOC_Cid

Jindo said:
I know these aren't item names but you could use some of these and change them to suit weapon names:

Lol i know what site you got those from, it's the Warhammer site, the auto-daemon namer right?

Anyway here are a few names:
- Tainted Composite
- Wraith Bone
- Bow bought from K-Mart (use this one as a joke name or something and make it either really powerful or really weak, or you could use it as a secret weapon that has an ability or sumthing)

P.S. Hey Paper are these names for the True roleplaying map? And i will think up some more when i can.

S

skinny77

Isn't Wraithbone something from the Warhammer Race Eldar? Lol! Anyway, how about -

HOLY
Literal Cross-Bow - A bow that fires Holy Crosses (Use Ankhs for the missile animation)

UNHOLY

Bow Of Pierced Groins - A devilishly Unholy weapon that homes in on the targets groin, causing immense pain (Use the "SPLAT!" filter when it hits, lol)

WOW! I'm so creative! I managed to think of TWO weapons.

...Jeez, I suck...

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
You know this thread got bumped by someone - the last post before the bump was July 4 - 2 months ago. AgentPaper was not the one who bumped it :eek:

A

AddE

Unholy: Soul Eater, Doom Sword, Doom Axe, Doom Hammer, Faranzûl
Holy: Angelic Staff, Holy Sword..

i cant really come up with really good ideas:D

P

Persen

Thanatos (don't know the spelling but it's the greek god of death...)
+ Weapon type

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.