I'm having trouble

W

WarChimp

Ive set a trigger for a whole bunch of gnolls to attack a region at 110 secs that works but as they begin not all of them start to attack and! they dont move all the way to the region they stop like 1/4 of the way

Why is this?

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure the movement you are using, attack-move, is like an auto engage, so they move back to the original position. Try setting the constants so they won't.

W

WarChimp

I dont really know how to do that I really need help with this, its just strange cause they dont make it to the region

Anti-krazy

Reaction score
is the trigger initialied off and are your creeps neutral hostile? Im just testing this cuz this happened to me before lol

demotry241

Don't Ever Categorize Yourself.
Reaction score
... did you run an AI script in the trigger editor?

if yes.. remove it.

W

WarChimp

No i havnt run any AI scripts the only thing i have done is this

Events **-- Map initialization

Conditions **-- <Blank>

Actions **-- Wait 120.00 seconds, Unit Group (Units in Attack <gen>) to Attack-Move To (Center of Towers before the outpost of Amdaroth <gen>), Unit Group - Order(Units in Towers before the outpost of Amdaroth <gen>) to Attack-Move To (Center of Gnoll Attack <gen>), Trigger - Turn off (This trigger

Now wtf is wrong with this??

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
Unit group orders have the same limitation as doing it yourself, it only works for 12 at a time...

Event:
- Time - Elapsed time is 120.0 seconds
Conditions:
Actions:
Set UnitGroup = Units in <region>
Pick every unit in UnitGroup and do
- Unit - Order (Picked unit) to attack-move to...

W

WarChimp

Ok I've done what you said but it seems still not to work

Actions **-- Wait 120.00 seconds
Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in Attack <gen>) and do (Unit Group - Order (Units in Attack <gen>) to Attack-Move To (Center of Gnoll Attack <gen>))

W

WarChimp

Yay now they all move, but they still do not continue to the targeted region?????? they stop 1/4 of the way, at the 1/4 part they are attacked, do i need to create 2 regions and they have to attack one then move to the other??

LightChaosma

Reaction score
did you use attack-move? becasue that is the purpose of attack moving - retaliating when attacked, and attacking anything withing thier aquistion range... once all these creeps / units are killed, or tyhey killed the attacking units they will move on. if you want them to ignore attacks, use the command move.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.