Import map?

Smilis

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I wonder if you can import a map to an other, and how you do it... Like I mabey do a map where you can pick if you want to play Dota, Hero Line Wars or Hero Wars... And then if you picked Hero Wars you will come to the Hero Wars Map...

Thanks if you can help...

inevit4ble

Reaction score
The best way to approach your problem is to look at the "mini game" maps. You could hav small versions of the dota, etc on an epic map.

Thats would i would work around it but it'll make the map very big cause you're gonna have so many trigger and units...:thdown:

but give it a go

Smilis

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
The best way to approach your problem is to look at the "mini game" maps. You could hav small versions of the dota, etc on an epic map.

Thats would i would work around it but it'll make the map very big cause you're gonna have so many trigger and units...:thdown:

but give it a go

Haha well.. it is not Dota, Hero line wars and Hero Wars I want to have it was just a exempel... But how do I do so I zoom in to the game they want to play?

Zerox

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Seems to me it would be easier to keep the maps seperate and just distribute them as a map pack. But thats not what your trying to do. And I don't know how to zoom to the minigame. Sorry.

Smilis

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Seems to me it would be easier to keep the maps seperate and just distribute them as a map pack. But thats not what your trying to do. And I don't know how to zoom to the minigame. Sorry.

Well The thing I was thinking in the first place was to do 3diferent maps, then one map where I have a voiting system where they will voit wich game they will play... and then open that map...

inevit4ble

Reaction score
Well The thing I was thinking in the first place was to do 3diferent maps, then one map where I have a voiting system where they will voit wich game they will play... and then open that map...
Well if you use the ideas from the "mini games" then you can put your 3 maps on one and then have your voting system. Then once the game is selected you lock all players cameras to the area for just a moment and use regions with visability modifiers and black out the rest of the map that you don't want them to see

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well if you use the ideas from the "mini games" then you can put your 3 maps on one and then have your voting system. Then once the game is selected you lock all players cameras to the area for just a moment and use regions with visability modifiers and black out the rest of the map that you don't want them to see

Or you could set the camera bounds to just around the minigame area.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.