In need of help!

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
ok well i can't tell anyone about the map unless someone wants to help me do the triggers on the map.

See we had this map going me and my friend and he decided to go play..fun servers on WoW... what a waste of time. Anyways what i need is someone to do the triggers cause we have a terrain. It's an AoS [i'll email the map terrain once i get someone] Also i'm doing the heroes =] so YaY. lol you guys don't have to help if you don't want to i might actaully make it a solo project idk yet.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I could help... I only know GUI though. I am a specific person, So if you tell me exactly what you want me to do, and expect me to do, I'll think about it. A screenshot of the terrain would also encourage more people :D

One question, what is better in this aos than others?

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
well i havent' REALLY thought about it that far. He deserted me after making his secret character. =/ we could discuss it =] it has a cool name! it's different from everyone elses :p and the force names are different. =]

esb

Reaction score
Well what would you like the triggerer to do?
Hero Reviving, AI Unit Movement, anything special?

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
pretty much that kind of stuff. that and recipe's and stuffs. the terrain might need work. so yea and i edit the heroes =] but i might makeit a solo project idk =/ still thinking about that. cause i work slow. i test every single detail and he said it was ok take your time..and he left me to play a WoW fun server >< so idk

esb

Reaction score
If you work slow, then I can work with ya :p lol
I think I would do enough, basics. Remove Memory Leaks, etc.

Although I probably wouldn't be able to work on it everyday, I would try at least 2-3 times a week :p

DhAoS[ARRC]

Reaction score
Well what i could do is try to work on it on my own. and if i get flusterated enough with it i'll come to you for help :p

esb

Reaction score
That sounds good enough, expand your WE Knowledge :p
But you could just generally post it here, and/or send me a pm :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.