Individual Required Hero Level Per Ability Level

Light Alkmst

Reaction score
There are some skills I want to make with multiple levels, but I want the level requirements to change increment sometimes, like:

Advanced Carapace:
Level 1 - Hero Level 1
Level 2 - Hero Level 2
Level 3 - Hero Level 3
Level 4 - Hero Level 4
Level 5 - Hero Level 5
Level 6 - Hero Level 8
Level 7 - Hero Level 10
Level 8 - Hero Level 12
Level 9 - Hero Level 17

There is level skip in the gameplay constants and in the ability editor, but I believe it will apply the same level increments...

jhnam95

Reaction score
Trigger it... Add and remove abilities... I think that will work, but it might take a lot of coding.

Light Alkmst

Reaction score
Dammit. I was hoping to avoid triggering it because I couldn't think of a short (or working) solution I was working on something related.:banghead: +rep for help though

Curo

Why am I still playing this game...?
Reaction score
Best thing I can think of is to use a trigger that replaces it with a different ability of the same name when you reach a new level skip milestone (from no level skip to one level skip, etc).

Or even better, and I like this one. Make a dummy unit for neutral passive called "Hero level 8" and make it a requirement for level 6 of your spell. Then when your hero reaches level 8, transfer ownership of that dummy to the owner of the hero. And just do that for each level of the spell when you want the level skip req to change. Unfortunately it will look something like:

"Requires:
- Hero level 6
- Hero level 8"

But oh well.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.