Insane problem...

SyrisX

Reaction score
I am having a really bizarre issue...

I have a trigger that works when I am in the north half of the map, and doesn't work in the bottom half (if the region required is north, it works. If it is in the south, it does not.. with zero changes to the trigger itself)

Any clue in hell what would do this?

SyrisX

Reaction score
It really doesnt have anything to do with the trigger but here it goes :)

Trigger:
  • Hoe
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Hoe
      • (Farm Land <gen> contains (Triggering unit)) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Set plant = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Destructible - Pick every destructible within 50.00 of plant and do (Destructible - Remove (Picked destructible))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units of type Dead Plant) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit Group - Add (Picked unit) to PlantGroup
      • Wait 0.01 seconds
      • Unit - Create 1 plot for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at plant facing (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Unit - Make (Last created unit) Invulnerable
      • Animation - Play (Triggering unit)'s Attack animation
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of (Triggering unit)) using Abilities\Spells\Human\FlakCannons\FlakTarget.mdl
      • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within 37.00 of plant matching (((Matching unit) is in PlantGroup) Equal to True)) and do (Unit - Remove (Picked unit) from the game)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_plant)

SyrisX

Reaction score
It exists in the upper half.. But I moved it to the bottom half once I finished the terrain.

And the trigger still goes off, but instead of creating the unit exactly under the triggering unit (as it does in the north half). It creates it with some random offset to the south of the triggering unit... This occurs without changing the trigger at all...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.