Inspire

Sixth House

Reaction score
"We ought to make the best we can of the world, and if it is not so good as we wish, after all it will still be better than what these others have made of it in all these ages. A good world needs knowledge, kindliness, and courage; it does not need a regretful hankering after the past, or a fettering of the free intelligence by the words uttered long ago by ignorant men. It needs a fearless outlook and a free intelligence. It needs hope for the future, not looking back all the time towards a past that is dead, which we trust will be far surpassed by the future that our intelligence can create." - Bertrand Russell

"It might be true that there are six billion people in this world, and counting, but nevertheless - what you do makes a difference. It makes a difference, first of all, in material terms, it makes a difference to other people, and it sets an example."

[YOUTUBE]<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a0C6j0D8hrY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a0C6j0D8hrY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Is this person me?
I will not say.
But,
I Hope you guys and girls enjoy the video. <3​

I do apologize if this isn't suppose to be in the writer's corner but I guess. :eek:

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
I'll move this to the video forum. Thanks for the message, Sixth House.

Sixth House

Reaction score
Glad you both like it. I'll post more videos soon. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.