Instanced Gameplay? Invisibility?

Beetlebomb

Reaction score
I was wondering if there was a way to make a set of units not be able to see another set of units, only themselves.

I'm trying to make an evolutions type map, but I intend it to be done in a smaller area, so that means players of a weaker species will be able to interact with one another, and I don't want that until later in the game.

How would this work?

As always, thank you for your time, guys ^^

Beetlebomb

Curo

Why am I still playing this game...?
Reaction score
I don't know this "evolutions" map you speak of. If you don't want your enemies to see you, give your units the ability ghost. If your map involves creeping, you may have to give the creeps shared vision with your players, or the true sight ability.

If you don't want your allies to see you...then I can't help you right now.

Beetlebomb

Reaction score
There are no allies, but there are creeps.

I need all players that are at a certain stage of life to be able to see all the other players at the same stage of life.

If I give the ghost ability to them they come out of it whenever they attack. I tried giving them permanent invisibility, but I forgot what happened(didn't work).

The thing is, some creeps need to only be able to attack the same stage of life enemy players, not the higher ones.

I just need some suggestions thrown out at me. I'm sure I could eventually figure this out on my own, but if I can find a more simplistic way of doing so it'd be a great help.

I hope i've explained better, if not, I appologize for taking your time - -

-Beetlebomb

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.