Interiors System Issue

Manix

Reaction score
Alright this is basically a teleporting system using regions, but it isn't working for some reason, I'll only post the part that's not working:

Trigger:
  • InteriorsInEnter
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • ((Triggering unit) is in InteriorsGroup) Equal to True
    • Actions
      • Game - Display to (All players) the text: 1
      • Unit Group - Remove (Triggering unit) from InteriorsGroup
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 1, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • (Enterance[(Integer A)] contains (Triggering unit)) Equal to True
            • Then - Actions
              • Game - Display to (All players) the text: 2
              • Set InteriorsPoint[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] = (Center of Exit[(Integer A)])
              • Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to InteriorsPoint[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))]
              • Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) to InteriorsPoint[(Player number of (Owner of (Triggering unit)))] over 0.00 seconds
              • Custom script: call RemoveLocation( udg_InteriorsPoint[GetConvertedPlayerId(GetOwningPlayer(GetTriggerUnit()))] )
            • Else - Actions

I have set those Game - Display blabla to check where the problem is, appears to be after the condition because 1 shows up, 2 doesn't.

To evade some questions I have everything set:

Trigger:
  • InteriorsInit
    • Events
      • Time - Elapsed game time is 0.00 seconds
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set InteriorsGroup = (Units in (Entire map) matching ((Player number of (Owner of (Matching unit))) Less than or equal to 10))
      • Trigger - Run InteriorsRegionsSetup <gen> (checking conditions)
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 1, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Trigger - Add to InteriorsInEnter <gen> the event (Unit - A unit enters Enterance[(Integer A)])
          • Trigger - Add to InteriorsInLeave <gen> the event (Unit - A unit enters Exit[(Integer A)])
          • Trigger - Add to InteriorsOutEnter <gen> the event (Unit - A unit leaves Enterance[(Integer A)])
          • Trigger - Add to InteriorsOutLeave <gen> the event (Unit - A unit leaves Exit[(Integer A)])

Trigger:
  • InteriorsRegionsSetup
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Enterance[1] = Enterance1 <gen>
      • Set Exit[1] = Exit1 <gen>

This is just to test out the system, that's why it only has a single instance of enterance and exit, there's just one house on the map. And for those who still haven't found out what this is all about, there are houses, when you approach the door you get sent to another part of the map which is separated from the playable area and is used for interiors ^^

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
When a unit enters a region, the unit isn't quite inside it yet by the time the trigger fires. All checks for seeing if the unit is inside the region will fail.

EnterRect would be best for what you're trying to do, but it's vJass and requires one custom script line per teleporter. Good luck.

eXirrah

Reaction score
For Integer A = 1 to 1 ? I believe this is the thing you are looking for.

My bad I'ts Entrance[1].....

Manix

Reaction score
When a unit enters a region, the unit isn't quite inside it yet by the time the trigger fires. All checks for seeing if the unit is inside the region will fail.

EnterRect would be best for what you're trying to do, but it's vJass and requires one custom script line per teleporter. Good luck.

I believe that's not true, by the time the unit enters the region it is already inside, that's why it's called unit enters region, when you enter a bar you aren't outside :D

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
>that's why it's called unit enters region, when you enter a bar you aren't outside

You're outside a bar when you enter it when Blizzard's running it.

Make a simple trigger that checks if a unit is inside a single region when he enters it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.