Is there something wrong with my map? or is it my world edit?

comparami

Reaction score
hey guys, there's something wrong with my map, or world edit, when i create a spell, for example, using the channel ability, as soon as i save, close the object editor, and go back, its messed up, the values are back to default, it happend also with my critical ability, i had to open another map, create it there, then paste it in my map, but this time, the channel ability won't change, help please!:banghead:

comparami

Reaction score
im using the original World Edit.. damn, i dont think i'll be able to continue my map cause of this.:(

canons200

Reaction score
if you are using default WE, and you do press save button rather than hit test map button, but still can't have your data saved........................2 possible, your map collided OR virus causes it

Chaos_Knight

Reaction score
if you are using default WE, and you do press save button rather than hit test map button, but still can't have your data saved........................2 possible, your map collided OR virus causes it

Always save the map before testing it.

Seprest

Reaction score
Just wondering, what do you mean there is 2 world editors? I use the one that has no icon but is in the WC3 foulder, I can test the map (it sais it saves) then exit wc3 and the editor, and stuff will still be saved o_O

Is there a modded editor that has more functionality?

Lobster

Old Fogey ofthe site
Reaction score
Just wondering, what do you mean there is 2 world editors? I use the one that has no icon but is in the WC3 foulder, I can test the map (it sais it saves) then exit wc3 and the editor, and stuff will still be saved o_O

yes

Chaos_Knight

Reaction score

JNGP(JassNewGenPack) Found here at thehive. :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.