Is this POSSIBLE?

JuiceBox

Reaction score
Is it possible to make a unit "jump"? Like, not the one based on blink but one that can actually jump on or over an obstacle or simply just jump up and down? How? :(

bumbaclo

Reaction score
while i dont know how to do it, i know it is possible...as seen in the dota spell "leap" on priestess on the moon :cool:

Dest

Reaction score
It's obviously possible. You have to make an ability and then trigger it.

EDIT: Beat. D:

JuiceBox

Reaction score
while i dont know how to do it, i know it is possible...as seen in the dota spell "leap" on priestess on the moon :cool:

I think that one's based on blink. But do you know how to make a unit jump up and down without moving places?

oveRLuckEd

Reaction score
Jump System GUI / MUI by hellgate.

EDIT: You want your unit to jump on 1 place? then just change animation flying height

Attachments

• jumpsystem.w3x
    103 KB · Views: 121

Summoned

Reaction score
You just need Crow Form and some knowledge of derivatives (second part only applies if you want a jump to look nice).

JuiceBox

Reaction score
Jump System GUI / MUI by hellgate.

EDIT: You want your unit to jump on 1 place? then just change animation flying height

I'm on my Ipod so I can't download the map.
Yeah, I want the unit to be able to jump in one spot but can also still be able to jump to other spots as well, is this possible? And for this jump system, can it jump OVER other units, So for example, Unit1 is about to collide with Unit2. If Unit2 jumps, will it NOT hit Unit1 WHILE staying in the same spot?

Summoned

Reaction score
I'm on my Ipod so I can't download the map. Yes, what if I want the unit to jump only in one spot? And for this jump system, can it jump OVER other units, So for example, Unit1 is about to collide with Unit2. If Unit2 jumps, will it NOT hit Unit1?
You can (should) turn collision off while jumping. And looking at the map, he does it, too.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.