Island Troll Tribes Experiences

N

niXin

Towers or Ward??????

I'm trying to become gatherer and I was wondering. Would it be better in a game where theirs not many mana crystals to get tele tower and omnitower instead before spirit ward???

risen_jihad

Reaction score
It depends on your team and your enemy. If you have mage/hunter rushers that aren't making anything, getting trees and a teleport tower can act as a base defense if needed. However if it's like gath/thief, your best bet would be to just use you items as soon as you can to outrace their gatherer.

N

niXin

ok thx but how do u manage to find enough mana crystals???? They seem real hard to find. But then again I havent looked into skills to much.

risen_jihad

Reaction score
You can always watch the rivers and purchase them, get a scout/thief and purchase them from the thief stashes, raid the thief stashes is another way, or just set up multiple fires around the island to try to find them easier.

WarLuvr3393

Hmmm...too many things to play (WoW, COD4, WC3)
Reaction score
Where can I download the most current version that's being hosted on Bnet?

N

niXin

I always need to get some more mana crystals and I've tried getting to the merchant before but I need a high-lvl warrior or a thief or soomething like that to get past "THE ONE" thats guards the merchant. Any suggestions??:confused:

N

niXin

yet another thing, U know how some Theif/scout teams pretty much solo the whole time, while that sucks for me because when im gatherer they take all the stuff, in other words they're not team playyers and they could've tolld me they were gonna solo.

N

niXin

U guys seem yo have gone silent. whatever. Im just curious as to how the thief steals, like is it just the stuff in the open??

risen_jihad

Reaction score
For the most part, yes. You can "steal" items by selecting an enemies building then quickly drop their stuff on the ground. This requirs increadibly fast mouse handling, but that is one way to unload stuff. If it's in like an armory, just use any of it's abilities and it will dro pthe items.

W

wadey666

Very easy game but need more people that can the game better
and my clan ( clan ittp - northrend) need skilled members from europe:)
and we need someone to play cw vs to that can give us competition:D :p

-Illedan

can i be tested to join the clan i have spoken to Giants hunters and he sed to talk to you
My username in WC is also "wadey666"

N

niXin

For a gatherer, how do u lvl fast without help from teammates???

U

Ur-Quan

I love all Troll maps.
I love Island,Jungle,Ice and every there is.
Those are greatest maps ever :D .

kiren17

Reaction score
for the beast masters secret sub class

how do you get to lvl 9 without normal subbing?

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.