Island Troll Tribes Experiences

W

wadey666

Pro?

i just thought if a games called PRO how can we say that we are a pro or not

I think i just contridicted my last post:confused: :nuts:

kiren17

Reaction score
island troll iss fun but if you cant host yourself its hard to enjoy the game to its fullist.

also, whos played a game were your own team mates killed you for no reason?

i got an intresting story about it :D

risen_jihad

Reaction score
i just thought if a games called PRO how can we say that we are a pro or not

I think i just contridicted my last post:confused: :nuts:

Well, generally if you play against people in a clan devoted to itt and have about at least a 90% win, you could be considered pro...but that really is based on how good the clan is. Personally, you are pro by my standards if you can a) list the recipe for every potion *general knowledge* b) be able to solo with any hero and win, and c) win over 95% of your games.
Some might think these high standards, but it really isn't that hard to achieve.

B

beedy

How does One survive sololey with just a Gatherer? i can never survive unless solo unless i pick Beastmaster/Hunter/Thieft. I find the other characters harder as Elks are like ninjas. After chasing them they just seem to dissapear off the map completely.

Hmm... i actually never tried the Mages yet as i find making Herbs a waste of time because you can just use a stone axes(or anything else)and a few stones/spears to easily kill someone. But 1 thing i like about mages is their Cripple ability and that dmg thing. The key word is "i actually never tried the mages yet"

risen_jihad

Reaction score
the only way gathers can successfully survive solo is to either a) get ensares to kill hawks to get enough meat to kill hostiles, or b) use fiires to act as pathing blockers so they elks are trapped in a confined space so that a gather can kill them.
Ex: on the northwest island, there are sseveral clearings in the "forest" that have an entrace that both trolls and elk can enter. Put a fire at the entrance, and the elk and gather are stuck inside. While the elk can still move, it is in an area small enough taht the gatherer can easily kill it so long as the fire stays up.

W

wadey666

I win about 80-90% of my game (usally end up losing if ima hunter and every1 noob on my team leave includeing the gatherer or and soon as food is near the fire they take it) also yeh ive had games where my teammates kill me for no reason wots up with that???:D

risen_jihad

Reaction score
people suck...they get fed up, or get some cheap thrill out of screwing their teammates...why do you think people make new accounts in ladder and tk there? Boredom, perhaps

G

Grimler

Secret class...

Can anyone tell me how you get the secret class? I've bought the clue from the ship, (Secret Hint: Drop check.. medallion.. bosses.. level 8... no subclass…. Good Luck!) but I can't get it, I don't understand. Does anyone know?

risen_jihad

Reaction score
OK in order to get teh "secret subclasses" you can only do it as a level 8 hero, you must have not subbed (Thief as opposed to Escape artist) and you must have a medallion of courage that corresponds to your hero. How do you get this? You must go kill alligators on the farthest NE, NW, SE and SW islands. now bear in mind that there is a medallion for EACH subclass, and that just ONE medal dropping has been in about rougly one in ten alligators, the chance of ACTUALLY killing the alligator, it dropping the medal, and the medal the correct medal is about one in one hundered games. At least. Good luck.

I

Illedan

Island troll tribes

Very easy game but need more people that can the game better
and my clan ( clan ittp - northrend) need skilled members from europe:)
and we need someone to play cw vs to that can give us competition:D :p

-Illedan

F

Fittfan

uh?

WHOOOOA THE LEGENDARY XILLEDANX-WARD-!!!:eek:
Anyway, I can't get this herb recipe to work...:banghead: does anybody know what it is? It keeps turning into a damn mana potion but that's supposed to be butsu and swtem only!:banghead: :mad:

3 Stem+Butsu+Special Herb

Btw, is the any more recipes exept all the ones from herb ship+ptn of twin island/gem+essence of bees?
If there is more, please tell me!:D :D :D

F

Fittfan

Some cool stuff! ... not

Does anyone know how to contact Moop? I've tried and tried over and over again to find him in the US channels but he's never online when I check.. He told my friend that there's 1 medallion of courage for each class but I ALWAYS get the same one that only works with gatherer!! What's up with that? Has ANYONE got any special hero exept Omnigatherer (wich has a crap skill anyway)?
If you have, please tell me how he looks like and what he does :D
But seriously I wanna know how to contact Moop the most! 'Tis important, yes!:p

risen_jihad

Reaction score
I haven't gotten many of them but most of them arleady use pre-existing models.
hunter is just like warrior but with slightly more damage.
gatherer...meh
Thief=assasin with wind walk that deals 100 dmg at level 3.
Beastmaster=alligator model, same basic hero, more damage, etc.
Priest=sage, more buff abilites
Mage=has a banish ability so that his spells do more
scout=bugged as observor, no need to get this.

Also, Moop has, for the most part, quit playing wc3. Last I knew of, he was playing on US west. There is a clan trying to preserve the map on US West, clan RPP (I think) if you want to look into it.

R

r691175002

Could anyone list all the herb recepies? The one I am most interested in is the essence of beehive.

risen_jihad

Reaction score
I have most of the recipes in my ITT forum at islandtrolltribes.myfastforum.com
the forum itself is pretty much dead as no one posts but any of the resources tehre you can look at. And if bees aren't on there, its one of each colored herb (blue, purp, orange, yellow)

R

r691175002

Where are the island essences located on each island?
Also, are the colored herbs and essences the same?

risen_jihad

Reaction score
I tried to go to that forum of yours but I couldn't, the address was wrong. So I made some googeling and found the place anyway, the real address is http://islandtrolltribes.myfastforum.org/ :rolleyes:

haven't used it in months, my bad >_>
erm, the colored herbs are like...hidden in trees. Ever notice how some trees are walkable? Try going inside of em. That is for the most part where all the herbs are. There is 2 per island.

G

Grimler

Where are the island essences located on each island?
Also, are the colored herbs and essences the same?

If I'm not totally wrong is the coloured herbs and the essences the same, and as risen_jihad said is there 2 coloured herbs on every island, hidden among trees

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.