Island Troll Tribes Experiences

G

g1real

Guys, this is a topic about the discussion of your expierences, NOT a topic to request help on how to do something or to challenge someone.

Want to talk about clans of ITT?
-Make a topic called "Troll Tribe Clans"
-Put senseful stuff into it without damned grammar and spelling errors

Want help about item combining triggers?
- USE THE FUCKING SEARCH FUNCTION :D
- I know, I spammed the WEHZ too about it, I noticed it and apologized

risen_jihad

Reaction score
Guys, this is a topic about the discussion of your expierences, NOT a topic to request help on how to do something or to challenge someone.

Want to talk about clans of ITT?
-Make a topic called "Troll Tribe Clans"
-Put senseful stuff into it without damned grammar and spelling errors

Want help about item combining triggers?
- USE THE FUCKING SEARCH FUNCTION :D
- I know, I spammed the WEHZ too about it, I noticed it and apologized

This thread would be dead if not for it's lovely little tangents that it has gone off into. Also, since it would probably be better to have one condensed ITT thread about a little of everything as opposed to 20 threads that have 2-3 posts that keep getting recreated due to the fact taht 70% of people don't use search, this is much much easier to manage. Not too be difficult or anything.

G

g1real

Well, I would rather see this thread dead and closed, and then remade with some rules and moderated.

I'm just sick and tired of the noob ratio that suddenly increased since I joined.

N

niXin

anyone know an existing clan??

Anyone know a clan that already exists that is about Island Troll Tribes that i could join. :confused:

p.s. lately theres never games on U.s. East.:banghead:

N

niXin

oh and another thing, this is the only thread i know of so im not ooking for any omre, besides 1.im no noob. 2. .....

risen_jihad

Reaction score
Anyone know a clan that already exists that is about Island Troll Tribes that i could join. :confused:

p.s. lately theres never games on U.s. East.:banghead:

Clan TEW (trolls eat waffles), TDIT (drunk island trolls), AOTT (alliance of troll tribes), ITS (Island troll slayers), BOSH (band of shadow hunters), and probably others. SOme of these are...closer to dying than others.

N

niXin

yeah but know annyone in any of those so i could whisper them?????:confused:

risen_jihad

Reaction score
TDIT: island_thief, faint, kacao
ITS: mystic-immortal, heartbreaker, shadowlust (not sure about him)
BOSH: Acid-kat

The others, frankly I can't remember. Worst case scenario, go to blizzard's Azeroth page and google it.

G

g1real

I laugh at you weazel, you got 5 posts, are in negative rep, flaming people, and just spamming useless posts in this topic.

Can someone lock this please?

WeaZel_ThieF said:
and to kako, if ur tired of that then leave, dont cry, and prolly half the people here including myself could own u in troll tribes so stfu.

• With a name like Weazel Thief, you're not even worthy to even dare to speak to me.
  • Half of the people "Here" are only 3, which means 1.5 ppl would own me, and believe me, that's not YOU at all.
  • You might still own me at troll tribes (I play it for fun, not to "own" ppl), but you won't own me longtime at being social.
  • I haven't been crying in one of these posts.
  • You don't know any of these people on these forums except risen_jihad maybe, so you can't know if any of these people are skilled enough to "own" me.
  • 4 out of 5 people on this forum dislike troll tribes or aren't playing it. Which means it fails at being half of the people that own me.
  • [/RANT]

N

niXin

why dont u just calm down. I play for fun to, (and i hate rushers) just calm down and ignore him, besides does it really matter wyhat he says, just remember u were a noob once to, and if someone hadnt let u play u still would be.

risen_jihad

Reaction score
The Helper said:
Use manners when posting towards other members. Do not flame or personally attack other members. This is including but not limited to 'noob', its variants and name calling.

This really isn't for called for, by EVERYONE. For christ sake, it doesn't matter, chill out. You realize you are on a forum, and the actions of others REALLY don't matter...just take a deep breath before you post, and take a chill pill...Just because you may not be able to handle the idiocies of an idiot doesn't mean you need to fight back and get this topic locked.

G

g1real

That was what I was aiming for (the lock on this topic ^^). I wasn't really angry at him, just stating out the fact that he's new here and shouldn't think he is all =P

risen_jihad

Reaction score
It just seemed very hostile and full of malice, I just didn't want this topic being locked as some people have been helped/helping in this topic :rolleyes:

N

niXin

i agree, i LOVE island trolls but it took me weeks to find this forum, and it's really helped.

X

XaVieRoO

Has anyone else gotten a bug when ur on the ship and u pass by a small place at the edge of the map? .... its weird cause it just closes the program and has red writting saying "FATAL ERROR"

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.