Issue with Transport Rect

ImmortaL_GoD

Reaction score
Well, there are two/three different triggers, which are set up in sync like this:

Trigger:
  • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
    • If - Conditions
      • (Dying unit) Equal to |c00FFFF00Helm's Deep 0054 <gen>
    • Then - Actions
      • Game - Display to Player Group - Player 7 (Green) the text: |CFF007E00It seems ...
      • Unit - Create 1 Circle of Power for Neutral Passive at (Center of Passage <gen>) facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees
      • Trigger - Turn on Helms Passage Enter <gen>
      • Trigger - Turn on Helms Passage Leave <gen>
    • Else - Actions
      • Do nothing

Trigger:
  • Helms Passage Enter
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Passage <gen>
    • Conditions
      • (((Triggering unit) is A ground unit) Equal to True) or ((Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 7 (Green))
    • Actions
      • Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to (Center of Passage2 <gen>)
    • Helms Passage Leave
      • Events
        • Unit - A unit enters Passage2 <gen>
      • Conditions
        • (((Triggering unit) is A ground unit) Equal to True) or ((Owner of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Player 7 (Green))
      • Actions
        • Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to (Center of Passage <gen>)

So basically, once the spawn dies, it creates a circle of power there where a rect was already placed. The rect transfers to a cave south of (to another rect), of which both triggers are turned on once aforementioned spawn dies. The problem is, once it appears and I try to move on, and click the circle of power, it freezes the game/fatals. The circle is also red for some reason even though I made it neutral passive, dunno. Any ideas?

AceHart

Your Friendly Neighborhood Admin
Reaction score
> it freezes the game/fatals

Sounds about normal. It's an endless loop of moving from one to the other and back again...

Trigger - Turn OFF <other trigger>
Unit - Move ...
Trigger - Turn ON <other trigger>

ImmortaL_GoD

Reaction score
Oh, sigh. I did this same thing for the other caves/transports, dunno why I thought this didn't need the same (probably got confused with waygates). Yeah.. I'm dumb, thanks.

Btw, I didn't really understand what method you were referring to above, I was just going to make 2 extra exit rects to transport to. How would your's work?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.