Item Ideas

bOb666777

Stand against the ugly world domination face!
Reaction score
what bout me :[

hm?

tell me you like my ideas, tell me... i know you do....... XD

Daicos

Reaction score
well bob i like the goblin one but the other is... i dunno... but yeah goblin one could be a bit OP would have to be like 3% or less abilities...

nice work tho

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
A Warrior's Tool
Shanty Dagger - Tier 1 - 400 Gold
A meager dagger, nothing unique or special about it. Used by everyday thieves, able to cut flesh, cut light armor, cut vegetables.
Effects:
+6 Damage
UPGRADES TO: 800 Gold
Shortsword - Tier 2
The trusty tool of a soldier. Short but light, they can always be depended on for a quick spar or a death situation. Make sure you don't try stabbing from too far away because it won't reach.
Effects:
+12 Damage
+5% Attack Speed (non-orb)
UPGRADES TO: 1200 Gold
Refined Rapier - Tier 3
A shining weapon of glory - swift, strong, unbreakable. Only the best of the best bear it and take no other weapon in hand, for they do not need it. It can slice cleanly through even the toughest armor, maneuver itself with quick parries, and still come back right into its enemy's heart.
Effects:
+18 Damage
+10% Attack Speed (non-orb)
+15% Life Steal (non-orb)
+5 All Attributes

Hagard's Dust
Long ago, a little gremlin named Hagard decided to leave behind a unique legacy. He traveled far across the world to the desert of time, and gathered inside a little jar sand, dust, and dirt from there. He preserved it there inside a hole, and to mark that area, he created a giant obelisk towering over 100 feet. After 30 years of working, he was completed, and the obelisk only showed its tip of 10 feet. When called upon, the jar will erupt into a giant obelisk of sand, dirt, and dust that blinds the area around the caster, dealing 100 damage to enemies hit and causing them to have a 50% chance to miss on attacks for 5 seconds. The essence then returns back into the jar, ready for another strike.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Daicos

Reaction score
oh and if ur going to use ask for my permission or the creators permission

cause there are a few i want to use XD

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
PERMISSION GRANTED FOR MY IDEAS!

Now no one has to ask me... to annoy me... :)

Super Glue
What more is there to say? Put it on two or more things and you have an everlasting bond. When used, throws a glob of sticky glue (yes, it doesn't stick on you) towards a target area, trapping all enemies caught for 3 seconds.
Effects:
+1 All Attributes
+Glue Glob - 50 Mana, 150 Area, 600 Casting Range, 18 Second Cooldown

I had a good idea but I forget...

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

Daicos

Reaction score
Ok so i have Todays Top 3!!!

Again in First Place we got Dinowc, with his Muradin Power recipe!!
Second Place we have Man-o-Bomb with his Necromancy Set
And last but most of all not least Thewrongvine with his Warrior tool!!

And the All time Top 3!
1. Dinowc
2. Sjakie
3. SerraAvenger

Now Dinowc has been adding his ideas, at least one recipe a day! But i would like to see more people in this, maybe? It involes +REP!
Congrats to those who won
Peace out
daicos

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
I think you made a mistake there, as it says I'm on the second spot. I havent even suggested anything yesterday :D Anyway, heres my new attempt at some minor item sets:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
icons_3086_btn.jpg

Name: Buckler of Sins
Description: An odd buckler from an unknown location. Its red surface appears to glow brighter as its bearer becomes wounded and loses his self conciousness.
Effect: +3 armor, +120hp, +1hp regeneration for every 70 units of health lost.

my24.jpg

Name: Shield of the Righteous
Description: A mighty shield that is said to refuel its users energy in times of need.
Effect: +3 armor, +120 mana, +1 mana regeneration for every 70 units of mana lost.

Combination Item:
icons_2085_btn.jpg

Name: Balanced Buckler
Description: This bucklers dark and light side appear to grow larger and smaller, depending on the users spiritual and physical conditions.
Effect: +8 armor, +140 mana, +140hp, +1 mana regeneration for every 60 units of mana lost, +1hp regeneration for every 60 units of health lost.
icons_804_btn.jpg

Name: Emerald Band
Description: An old and dusty ring with a shiny emerald on top. Everyone touching this precious jewel is said to have his health drained.
Effect: +3 to all stats, 2 damage per second for 10 seconds to every enemy attacked.

INV_Jewelry_Ring_25.png

Name: Ruby Band
Description: This old and dusty ring has a precious ruby decorating its top. The red jewel appears to emit a lot of heat, even being able to scorch ones foolish enough to come to close to it.
Effect: +3 to all stats, 3 damage per second to all enemies in meleerange.

icons_802_btn.jpg

Name: Sapphire Band
Description: Hailed as the famous Ruby Rings cold counterpart, this valuable jewel emits cold instead. Fools coming to close to the blue jewel risk themselves becoming frozen solid.
Effect: +3 to all stats, -10%MS to all enemy units in a 250 radius.

INV_Jewelry_Ring_33.png

Name: Topaz Band
Description: Though less known then its counterparts, definitely not less powerfull. This yellow jewel appears to generate electrical charges, capable of severely paralysing the ones touching it.
Effect: +3 to all stats, 20% chance to shock an enemy into 25% MS reduction for 4 seconds upon attack.

Combination Item:
2-1.jpg

Name: Engemmed Majesty
Description: An incredibly powerfull and precious ring, made by combining the famous 4 bands. Putting the 4 different powers togather is said to generate a mighty magical force completely under the bearers controll.
Effect: +15 to all stats, -15% MS and 7 damage per second to enemy units in a 250 radius. Slows by another 10% and deals another 3 damage per second for 6 seconds on attack.

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
lol there is no need to compete here, everyone's ideas are good and original, but its up to you xd
it would be nice to win such good place in a contest one day:D
anyway here is the set:

Set items:

Sin dagger
icons_600_btn.jpg

This desolating dagger rips target's skin. Gives 30 damage, 10 agility, rend and causes the target to lose 1 armor on each attack. Rend - gives 10% chance to maim the target and cause him to bleed for 5 x (level of hero manipulating item) damage per second for 3 seconds.

Vampire relic
icons_3362_btn.jpg

This blood orb is what makes vampire a vampire. Grants 20% life steal and 25% damage during night, but it causes huge blood thirst sucking 0.5 x (level of hero manipulating item) hp per second. The effect of the orb can be turned on/off at any time at the cost of 50 mana.

Fists of blood
icons_6216_btn.jpg

This relic makes an adrenaline to flow trough you blood stream. Gives 25% attack speed and 15 to strength. Also gives 10% chance to activate blood berserk on a single target - causes to take 25% more damage, but gains 100% attack speed for 4 seconds. If you change the target the effect will vanish.

Final set:

Mark of Vampirism
icons_6011_btn.jpg

The set makes you a blood hunter. Gains 33% damage during night. Also reduces blood thirst by 50% (75% during night). Gives 60 damage, greater rend, 25% life steal + 7% during night, 20 to strength and agility, 30% attack speed, greater desolate (reduces target's armor by 2 each attack) and Vampire frenzy - upon activation increases blood thirst by 150% but gains 20% movement speed, 150% attack speed, 0 collision and (5 x (level of hero))% bonus damage for 15 seconds. This item can also be turned on/off to remove blood thirst, but also removing life steal and damage bonus.

Daicos

Reaction score
@sjakie... ok now to answer ur question/statement... i know you did not submit anything yesterday, but thats the All Time Winners/peoples... they sadly dnt get anything, but they are the ones who have submited the best/most ideas on the thread! And thats you and Dinowc. But i think tonight ill change that.
Now to your items... i love your rings, that would be an awesome item to have... shields are cool to, The Yin and Yang shield, funny but worthy.

@Dinowc... You are correct, there is no competition *wink*, nah just kidding all ideas are good and can be used, its just that I want more people to submit ideas, and i think the thought of Winning an imaginary place with Rep that doesnt do anything would encourage people to submit ideas!!
I like your vampire set, as I love vampires and Werewolves, Lunar Legend Tsukihime!! anyway... some of the abilities confuse me... explain the Blood Thirst pleease? i just dont get it! anywho nice item

Dinowc

Reaction score
Blood Thirst is a passive "ability" that drains 0.5 x (level of hero) hp per second
so it forces you to attack someone and steal his life (that's why the life steal is so high)

Warrior helmet
icons_1245_btn.jpg

Carry this helmet with pride! It grants 10 intelligence, 3 armor and 3 hp regeneration.

Plate chest
icons_1326_btn.jpg

This plate chest gives large physical protection. Gives 10 armor, 10 strength and absorbs 25 damage.

Plate legs
icons_833_btn.jpg

These legs makes you feel more flexible. Gives 5 armor, 10 agility and 15% evasion.

Dragon Slayer
icons_761_btn.jpg

They say that this legendary sword has killed so many dragons that it carries the dragon essence itself within. Grants 40 damage, 20% attack speed, 15% critical chance for 2 times damage multiplier and fire enchanted attack (each attack burns the target dealing 5 damage per second, stacks 10 times, like Huskar's burning spear).
This could be a recipe item where you need to collect a sword, gloves of haste and orb of fire.

Lion Mark Shield
icons_4222_btn.jpg

This legendary shield was blessed with lion strength. Gives 7 armor, 15% chance to block and 20% damage return.

Final set:

Mark of the Crusader
icons_687_btn.jpg

Carrying the holy crusader items grants you holy powers! Gives 25 to all attributes, 6 hp regeneration, 25 armor, 65 damage, fire enchanted attack (each attack deals 6 damage per second, stacks 15 times), 30% attack speed, 20% critical chance, 20% evasion, 20% chance to block, absorbs 35 damage, 25% damage return and Holy Light Blast - releases holy nova around the caster healing 5 x (hero's intelligence) hp of all nearby allied units.

This item is kinda rigged since you practically can't kill the hero who carries this - 20% evasion + 20% chance to block + Holy Light Blast + high armor + damage return - so the attacker will kill himself sooner than the hero carrying this set xD
but this is just an idea... you can change it as you want :rolleyes:

Daicos

Reaction score
lol well i could use that in my RPG... it would be a good item for like when you reach Max level... Cause those last bosses are hard! haha Good work I like it... This and your beastmaster set have been your best!

Chris B

Reaction score
Name: Sapphire Band
Description: Hailed as the famous Ruby Rings cold counterpart, this valuable jewel emits cold instead. Fools coming to close to the blue jewel risk themselves becoming frozen solid.
Effect: +3 to all stats, -10%MS to all enemy units in a 250 radius.

I was reading, and this sounds pretty cool. Wouldn't that be cool too though if there was like a 10% chance that when a unit came in range, he'd be slowed down/frozen for an XX amount of seconds?

BTW, I feel like I need to say this, if you combine our idea, don't give me credit, all credit for the ideas expressed in this particular post belong to sjakie :/

-Chris

Man-o-Bomb

Reaction score
I just LOVE this item:

Name: World Wide Web.
Icon: Web
Description: A web so huge, that it can cover the whole world!
Abilitys: Ensnares all enemies on the map for x seconds (1 shot)

:D

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
I was reading, and this sounds pretty cool. Wouldn't that be cool too though if there was like a 10% chance that when a unit came in range, he'd be slowed down/frozen for an XX amount of seconds?

BTW, I feel like I need to say this, if you combine our idea, don't give me credit, all credit for the ideas expressed in this particular post belong to sjakie :/

-Chris

That is indeed a very original idea, but it has the downside of being easier to abuse. People would just be able to walk back and forth, putting the desired enemy in and out of range, untill they trigger the effect. Just making it the simple slow aura it has now gives more of an "what you see is what you get"-feeling. Theres no spamming it, abusing it, trying to trigger it by walking in a weird way, or hoping for it to trigger every time someone comes within range. The idea of triggering something when an enemy comes within range is awesome, I give you that, but I dont think it fits into this one.:S

Daicos

Reaction score
Originally posted by sjakie
That is indeed a very original idea, but it has the downside of being easier to abuse. People would just be able to walk back and forth, putting the desired enemy in and out of range, untill they trigger the effect. Just making it the simple slow aura it has now gives more of an "what you see is what you get"-feeling. Theres no spamming it, abusing it, trying to trigger it by walking in a weird way, or hoping for it to trigger every time someone comes within range. The idea of triggering something when an enemy comes within range is awesome, I give you that, but I dont think it fits into this one.:S

Wat sjakie says is true, all of it... not much i can say in return... lol he said it all... oh and there wasnt a top 3 yesterday because not enough people posted enough ideas... sorry no rep

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Cheer up, I'll suggest something:D
INV_Shoulder_48.png

Name: Plates of Thalos
Description: These faintly green glowing plates have belonged to the famous warlord Thalos. Even though they cover limited parts of your body, they emit a warm feeling of safety.
Effect: +6 armor, +150hp, +2 armor to all allies in a 400 radius.

icons_835_btn.jpg

Name: Helmet of Thalos
Description: This fearful helmet belonged to the famous warlord Thalos. Though it does not appear to have any blind spots, its bearer has an incredibly clear vision of the battlefield.
Effect: +3 armor, +110hp, +4hp regeneration.

Spell_Shadow_FelArmour.png

Name: Shield of Thalos
Description: This mightly shield belonged to the famous warlord Thalos. Upon its masters command, it lets out a horrifying howl that shivers all enemies and fills the hearts of allies with hope.
Effect: +4 armor, +140 hp, when used grants nearby allies +10% of your total armor as a bonus and nearby enemies -10% of your total armor as a debuff for 9 seconds.

Combination Item:
btnjadearmorcomplete1dq.jpg

Name: Gears of Thalos
Description: Thalos' shield, helmet, and plate combined to remake what the famous warlord once had. Wearing this magical armor might just ensure you and your allies of a safe victory.
Effect: +13 armor, +400 hp, +5hp regeneration, an aura that grants nearby allies +10% of your total armor as a bonus and nearby enemies -10% of your total armor.
q13.jpg

Name: Skeletal Band
Description: A beautifull golden ring with a decorative skull on top. Though it looks magnificant, it still gives the queer feeling of missing something.
Effect: +6 to all stats, reduces all incoming damage by 5% at nighttime.

z93.png

Name: Nocturnal Pendant
Description: Blessed by the moonrays, this pendant embodies all what makes the night such a terrifying time. There are few who dare to come close to the mighty jewel, let alone touch it.
Effect: +4 to all stats, -15% damage to all enemies in a 400 radius at nighttime.

Combination Item:
INV_Wand_20.png

Name: Noctomion
Description: Taken apart centuries ago because mankind feared its power, but now it once again roams the earth. Noctomion emits a horrifying fear at night, keeping even the greatest warriors at a distance.
Effect: +12 to all stats, -20% damage to all enemies in a 400 radius and -10% damage taken by the bearer at nighttime.

Gev

Reaction score
Light and darkness

My name is Gevorg

The Gods have lost it in the Earth!

Darkness
attachment.php
+ Light
attachment.php
= Light and Darkness
attachment.php

This is combine item. You need the light sword and shadow sword for creating Light and Darkness

Light and Darkness +30 damage +30% attackspeed +28 to all states and 10% chance to slow neareby enemy for 3 secconds on attacks
That last ability is costom, i have created it by triggering

Attachments

• BTNShadowBlade copy.jpg
    BTNShadowBlade copy.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 355
  • BTNHumanMeleeFour copy.jpg
    BTNHumanMeleeFour copy.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 336
  • BTN_CR_HOLDINGGROUND copy.jpg
    BTN_CR_HOLDINGGROUND copy.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 356

Daicos

Reaction score
thanks sjakie i like Thalos... but it reminds me of the greek god of death... i think his name was... thanotos... anywho GW
and then Gev... nice swords

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
thanks sjakie i like Thalos... but it reminds me of the greek god of death... i think his name was... thanotos... anywho GW
and then Gev... nice swords

Well, actually, thats just the greek word for death. That little whimp of a Hades was the actual god behind it. Anyhow, when I was making up that now I was honestly thinking of Lithos rather then Thanathos. Lithos is greek for rock (rock, defence, you get it?:p). I swapped the L and the TH, and changed the i into an a to make it sound more impressive.

Dinowc

Reaction score
Magic staff
staffofteleportation.gif

This wizard staff improves your energy and spell craft. Gives 10 intelligence, 100% mana regeneration and Frost bolt ability - launches a frost bolt at target unit dealing 4 x (hero's intelligence) damage and slowing it by 35% for 4 seconds.

Fire ring
icons_1220_btn.jpg

This magic ring was crafted in hell itself. Increases hp regeneration by 3, intelligence by 5, damage by 15 and fire enchanted weapon (like orb of fire).

Ruby Gem
icons_981_btn.jpg

This ruby gives you warmth. Gives 50% mana regeneration and increases mana and hp by 150.

Element Scepter
icons_746_btn.jpg

This powerful scepter grants you elemental powers. Increases intelligence by 25, mana regeneration by 200%, hp regeneration by 6, damage by 25%, gives 300 hp and mana, greater fire enchanted attack (each 5 attacks shoots a fireball at target damaging all nearby enemies around the target by 5 x (hero's intelligence) and burns them dealing ((hero's intelligence) / 3) damage per second for 4 seconds. It also gives 15% chance to launch a glacial spike at target damaging and freezing nearby units around the target for 3 seconds. In addition, they are slowed by 40% for 4 seconds. The scepter also lowers ability cooldowns. Enjoy!

shit I'm losing all the good-looking icons xD

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.