Item problems

0zaru

Learning vJASS ;)
Reaction score
Well i have a problem with some items, when a Unit dies in my map it drops all items (It's a Spider) and i have thinked a good idea for having them back when summon it again, i do that a item holder that is invisible, takes all items and then give to the unit again when it's summoned.

But i have 2 Q:
Is another thing for give a Item that UnitAddItemSwapped?
Does UnitAddItemSwapped works even if the unit that holds the Items isn't a hero?

Anybody got a solution if 2 isn't possible ? (Cause a hero will ruin some functions that i implemented)

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Well i have a problem with some items, when a Unit dies in my map it drops all items (It's a Spider) and i have thinked a good idea for having them back when summon it again, i do that a item holder that is invisible, takes all items and then give to the unit again when it's summoned.

But i have 2 Q:
Is another thing for give a Item that UnitAddItemSwapped?
Does UnitAddItemSwapped works even if the unit that holds the Items isn't a hero?

Anybody got a solution if 2 isn't possible ? (Cause a hero will ruin some functions that i implemented)

1. Use this instead:
JASS:
native          UnitAddItem             takes unit whichUnit, item whichItem returns boolean

2. Yes, I'm pretty sure it does since it is basically UnitAddItem but replacing the whichUnit with the hero variable.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.