Item - Tomes not disappearing after use..

ImmortaL_GoD

Reaction score
They remain very, VERY tiny and miniscule on the map, like a little gold dot for example, for tomes of exp. Any idea how to fix this...?

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
increase the size of the scaling value for the item in object editor

the_ideal

user title
Reaction score
He's saying the problem is that instead of disappearing they leave minuscule unselectable versions of themselves on the ground.

I've seen this in high-quality maps, which makes me think there's no fix. It's not a big deal though, is it?

jig7c

Reaction score
oh! sorry misunderstood, haven't seen those in any of the maps I have played... I haven't played a "high-quality" map yet then...

ImmortaL_GoD

Reaction score
He's saying the problem is that instead of disappearing they leave minuscule unselectable versions of themselves on the ground.

I've seen this in high-quality maps, which makes me think there's no fix. It's not a big deal though, is it?
If that's the case, no, I just didn't want them to be signs of some sort of memory leak (since I initially figured it was from the trigger spawning them).

jig7c

Reaction score
if you really really want it to be removed, trigger more so that when a unit uses a tomb of strenght, it removes the item, and adds +2 strenght to the unit acquiring the item...

bOb666777

Stand against the ugly world domination face!
Reaction score
Why not remove the item after it's used? Oh and, maybe the small dot you see is just the special effect? Not sure about that. Try removing the art from tome's ability and triggering the SFX instead

jig7c

Reaction score
i guess learn to live with it/curse blizzard for that....

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.