It's Here!!!!

PureOwnage

Minecraft Server OP, Inactive.
Reaction score
I've been spending over 1 hour creating a 10x20 grid with a region in each squarebox in the grid. Over 100 regions/variables.

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
i wish i could play :[ my comp cant handle SC2

I have an i7 core 3.2 Amd processor, and I still lag on 2 vs 2 maps on high settings. SC2's graphics takes godly computers to full experience the game.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
I have an i7 core 3.2 Amd processor, and I still lag on 2 vs 2 maps on high settings. SC2's graphics takes godly computers to full experience the game.

Seriously? The only time I got lag was when I had max food hydras, Cleeezzz had max food colossus and zealots, enemy had max food carriers (both) and all three had moships. That was the ONLY time I got lag that was from me. o_o'

I have a Core i7 920 with 6GB ram with an ATI 4890 1GB HD.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Seriously? The only time I got lag was when I had max food hydras, Cleeezzz had max food colossus and zealots, enemy had max food carriers (both) and all three had moships. That was the ONLY time I got lag that was from me. o_o'

I have a Core i7 920 with 6GB ram with an ATI 4890 1GB HD.
That means you need to practice more on your strategic executions.

Too many units == You're not able to defeat your opponent.

PureOwnage

Minecraft Server OP, Inactive.
Reaction score
Rofl. You want to try playing with 4GB Ram, Pentium 4 Single Core Processor (Made in 2001) and a GeForce9800 GT?

Let's see my combo in Action:
Team Fortress 2 (everything low, 2x AA) : 40 FPS, 10-20FPS in a firefight
Warcraft 3: 60 FPS, 30FPS with all healthbars turned on.
Starcraft 2(everything low except texture and post processing) : 20 FPS all around.

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
o.o I'm running at all high at about 60 fps static, even in high-intense battles.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I'm running everything maxed and I lagged when the other dudes had a mothership and like 7 carriers with a bunch of Zerg units there too.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
> SC2's graphics takes godly computers to full experience the game.
Like Sevion, I've got a 4890 and an i7 920 CPU. I was recommended all Ultra settings, and I haven't had a drop of lag, ever.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score

I wonder what your graphics card is - and I never knew Amd made i7 processors

my laptop runs SC2 on maxed settings just fine (and I play 2v2's and like to mass carriers)...

specs:
intel 2.26 ghz p8400 CPU
nvidia 9800 gt mobile
4gb 1066 (ddr3) ram
1920 x 1200 res screen

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
I'm running SC2 on max setting on 7 Ultimate 32 bit, got a 4850, a dual 2.6ghz and 4 gigs of ram. AMD processor. No lag.

BlowingKush

I hit the blunt but the blunt hit me.
Reaction score
BFG GTX-280 = GG

it's all about the video card baby,
its all about the video card.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I'm running SC2 on max setting on 7 Ultimate 32 bit, got a 4850, a dual 2.6ghz and 4 gigs of ram. AMD processor. No lag.

I think you'd lag with what I posted up there. :p

On another note, this is officially the "who has what specs and does or doesn't lag under certain demanding circumstances" thread.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.