General Jaden Smith: If Everyone "Dropped Out of School," Society Would Be "More Intelligent"

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
How about you ask this Smith guy or Justin BiebARGH what they'd do with a gas cooker and a can of beans, I bet they'd just put the can on the cooker.

I am not claiming that they are smart or have common sense by any means, but pointing out why FC's argument does not make sense

Any education also implies "pain" and "knowing what causes pain."

I would disagree with you as well - most of the time it's true, but you can learn something without pain - take a sport for example, most people can learn to play mini-golf, from no prior experience to understanding the basics of the game, without pain.

becoming a world champion/etc. would definitely involve more, but if it's something that a person truly likes, then the further they can go without pain.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
what didn't make sense?
You're going to have to re-read a bit and think about it. Here's your chance to make a great comeback!

I would disagree with you as well - most of the time it's true, but you can learn something without pain - take a sport for example, most people can learn to play mini-golf, from no prior experience to understanding the basics of the game, without pain.

becoming a world champion/etc. would definitely involve more, but if it's something that a person truly likes, then the further they can go without pain.

Yes. I would agree from your standpoint, but I would like to digress from there, and just focus on the word "Any" in "Any education."

The word "Any" implies "anything, pain or without pain", which is why I added the word "also" to my reply.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do people still talk to firecat. You all know it is not going to respond with an intellectual response. Just call it out on trolling and let it be.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Oh dear... Stop fighting over it! It doesn't matter who I'm. :cool:
But sure there are girls Out There!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.