JASS and GUI tags

xPass

All aboard the xPass Express!
Reaction score
Ok... So JASS and GUI tags are actually back; Worst than ever.

Jass tags basically work, but you cannot see a thing... You'd be better off using the PHP tag. It's just a line and a JASS thingy indicating it's a JASS tag if it's short. It's small and you must scroll if it's longer. You can't even read it. Please fix it, let me give you an example:
JASS:
This is a JASS tag

GUI tags do work, but they look awful. You'd be better off using the code tag. It's bulleting!!! Bulleting don't look neat and nice and readable for GUIs, believe me. Let me give you an example:
Trigger:
  • Trigger
    • Events
      • Map Initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Player Group - Pick every player in (All Players) and do (Actions)
      • Unit - Kill (Triggering Unit)

1 word, yuck.

Please fix them, though I'm not trying to be rude. (I don't know where this thread is supposed to be posted, so I decided to post it here. Move it as you please :D) :banghead:

xPass

Reaction score
bump? (Is this type of thread supposed to be bumped?)

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes, they can be bumped, however it probably won't speed up Ghan (or any other admin's) response.

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
Both of these tags are beyond me at this point. I did not create them and I do not know how they work. As far as I know, only Phyrex1an knows how they are coded so you'll have to wait for him to get the time to fix them.

xPass

Reaction score
Both of these tags are beyond me at this point. I did not create them and I do not know how they work. As far as I know, only Phyrex1an knows how they are coded so you'll have to wait for him to get the time to fix them.

Err so is Phyrex1an actually inactive or something? Cause I really actually never saw him here before :banghead: Hopefully this will be solved soon... (Phyrex1an is so pro >.<)

Weep

Godspeed to the sound of the pounding
Reaction score
I think the GUI tags broke.
[edit] and JASS highlighting?

phyrex1an

Staff Member and irregular helper
Reaction score
I think the GUI tags broke.
[edit] and JASS highlighting?
Yeah, we recently changed how css and javascript files are delivered. (Notice the speedup?)
Unfourtunately vb didn't have a unified way to deal with custom css when the jass and wc3 tags where added to the side so they kinda got left behind when we made this change ^^
Luckely the new vb actually has a way to do this correctly, I'm currently figuring out the details. Should be fixed "soon".

xPass

Reaction score
Yeah, we recently changed how css and javascript files are delivered. (Notice the speedup?)
Unfourtunately vb didn't have a unified way to deal with custom css when the jass and wc3 tags where added to the side so they kinda got left behind when we made this change ^^
Luckely the new vb actually has a way to do this correctly, I'm currently figuring out the details. Should be fixed "soon".

What about putting the WC3, JASS and spoiler tags back to the quick reply menu :D

xPass

Reaction score
No it hasn't. The issue you reported was fixed way back, this is a new problem.
Btw, the jass tags should be working fine now and the gui tags should work but without any images. Images are coming "soon" :)

Yeah I know, I'm talking about this time's issue. :D It's just that I can feel they need it a lot :D Take your time if you want to too :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.