jass god ... pls help me

exge

Reaction score
Code:
function CinematicFilterGenericForPlayer takes player whichPlayer, real duration, blendmode bmode, string tex, real red0, real green0, real blue0, real trans0, real red1, real green1, real blue1, real trans1 returns nothing

InitTrig_CinematicFilterGenericForPlayer takes player whichPlayer, real duration, blendmode bmode, string tex, real red0, real green0, real blue0, real trans0, real red1, real green1, real blue1, real trans1 returns nothing

if ( GetLocalPlayer() == whichPlayer ) then
        call SetCineFilterTexture(tex)
        call SetCineFilterBlendMode(bmode)
        call SetCineFilterTexMapFlags(TEXMAP_FLAG_NONE)
        call SetCineFilterStartUV(0, 0, 1, 1)
        call SetCineFilterEndUV(0, 0, 1, 1)
        call SetCineFilterStartColor(PercentTo255(red0), PercentTo255(green0), PercentTo255(blue0), PercentTo255(100-trans0))
        call SetCineFilterEndColor(PercentTo255(red1), PercentTo255(green1), PercentTo255(blue1), PercentTo255(100-trans1))
        call SetCineFilterDuration(duration)
        call DisplayCineFilter(true)
    endif
endfunction

what is wrong with the above code i get you need a init trig but isnt it there already and ... i need it to be for a specific player but it just says whichPlayer

Battlemapsta

I am the Conduit of Change
Reaction score
One thing there is a JASS section you know :rolleyes:

Anyways I don't know any jass so please don't ask me ;)

exge

Reaction score
+1 :D

lol ok :D but if i repost it people wil say i am double posting ... :)

some1 pls ..... im sure alot of you know jass

edit: mod pls help me move this to the jass section

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
Moved.

And no, that's not how JASS is formed.

Make a GUI trigger, give it an event and condition (if you need it), and convert it to JASS. Hopefully then you'll see what you need.

All the "InitTrig" function does is apply the events, conditions, and actions. You MUST format it according to what warcraft does. What you have there is forgetting about the events and conditions and just scooting over to putting what should be in the actions in the InitTrig.

F

fratleyslaye

Just reposting it in the jass section would work, noone will nag you for double posting or ill kick there butt =] Nvm, that was quick admin.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.