Jass Newgen WE problem

Dark_Seraph

Reaction score
Hi guys, I really want to get into Jass but I had problems when I tried to install Newgen. If there's anybody compassionate enough to share me a copy (the working one without the viruses), I will gladly appreciate their help. Once again, thanks for helping a newbie. :)

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
There are no viruses in NewGen World Editor. Please read the entire sticky about it. It gives you all the info you need.

Also, you don't need to direct him to the HiveWorkshop. There is a sticky in this Forum about it.

Dark_Seraph

Reaction score
>Thanks for the link man. I know that there are other places where I can download it but this one gives me more information in installing and dealing with the virus problem. Once again thanks.

There are no viruses in NewGen World Editor. Please read the entire sticky about it. It gives you all the info you need.

Also, you don't need to direct him to the HiveWorkshop. There is a sticky in this Forum about it.

>Heck it's fine man. Just wanted to make sure about the virus problem. But does it give any errors to the computer? Or any harmful effects even if it wasn't a virus?

tommerbob

Minecraft. :D
Reaction score
No, it does not contain any malicious files. If it did, we would not support it on this site. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.