World Lance Armstrong admits Doping

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
i don't see why blood doping should be illegal. there are no ways to test for it aside for some high blood pressure... but that's about it. IT"S YOUR OWN BLOOD! XD but I suppose it does go against the spirit of the sport.

It's an unfair advantage. That's the reason it's against the rules.

Firecat,

Every time I see one of your posts, my only response after staring at what is only barely the English language is;

/facemonitor

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
"Awards" should be taken away from him. He did cheating!
Well, If Lance Armstrong wants to compete again "without doping himself" then why not.
But It won't be easy !!!!

You're right, except he can't he got a lifetime ban. He should keep his awards and have to make a public apology for making cancer patients think they had a chance.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
You're right, except he can't he got a lifetime ban. He should keep his awards and have to make a public apology for making cancer patients think they had a chance.
Damn cancer patients. Why should they even be given a chance in the first place? They going to die anyways...

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
He should keep his awards and have to make a public apology for making cancer patients think they had a chance.
No! he shouldn't keep it. And how the hell you know he did it for them? It Just an excuse to look good now. And nothing else!

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
It's an unfair advantage. That's the reason it's against the rules.

I suppose so. I was unaware that new methods of blood doping include chemicals that increase red blood cell count. In the past it was simply storing and re-injecting blood--increasing the volume of blood in total. People will do anything to win.

Dan

The New Helper.Net gives me great Anxiety... o.O;;
Reaction score
I smell a troll...

FireCat

Reaction score
Oh that you! right?

Dan said:
People will do anything to win.

Politicians. do whatever it takes to win elections and stay in power. NO?
The same for Lance NO?

Fatmankev

Chef, Writer, and Midnight Toker
Reaction score
He still had cancer, overcame it and won those races, so whether they take the awards away or he was blood doping or whatever, you've still gotta give him props. I couldn't do that shit.

FireCat

Reaction score
And suddenly, he overcame an illness and became the top cyclist in the world.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.