Laptop Issues not loading

hi_im_bob

......and you are?
Reaction score
Okay so I had a virus on my computer. My friend gave me an antivirus program to use, it detected the trojan and I manually deleted the files that it was in in my computer. Then the other night my friend was downloading some stuff off the internet, and I think that it amounted to over 10 gigabytes and my computer has only like 7 gigs left. My computer froze and I turned it off. The next day when I tried to type in my password it would just freeze and stop working, occasionally it would load my desktop background but it wouldnt load anything else (files, folder, toolbar).

Today I replaced the laptop battery (the old one was not working and had been recalled) I clicked the access IBM button on my laptop which allowed me to use some type of recovery program, and allowed my to see the BIOS. From what I understood it seemed like i only had just enough or less the the minimum memory requirements. I also got it to tell me what error I had.

AME: RRU Category: RRU Error Code -2147023836.
Details of RRU: CoCreateInstance: Error -2147032836 Failed to create Subscriber

When I looked it up on the internet I got this "0x80070424 -2147023836 ERROR SERVICE DOES NOT EXIST Due to a bug in BITS 1.5 OOB setup, after BITS 1.5 install, the BITS service is deleted, but the 1.5 install returns success code. BITS 1.5 binaries are copied to the machine, but the service doesn't exist. This can also happen if the BITS service is explicitly deleted by running the command sc delete bits"

I was able to get to the point where I could login and click on my files, however that would cause the computer to freeze. and also the start bar would not load at all.

Please someone help

Dtere

Administrator
Reaction score
SOOO many problems, i would highly suggest a format. Obviously you didn't get all of the trojan off the system and there is still some corruption taking place. If you do not get rid of the trojan you could run into more serious problems.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.