RPG Legacy of Argos Orpg

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
With new systems!

Enchant Item system for more customizbility
Teacher of Elements to base your abilities on a certain element or even more!
Custom Stats,

Strength Effects: Armor, Hp, Regen, and chance to Crit
Agility: Attack speed, move speed, chance to evade
Intellegence: Increases Spell damage, MP, Regen, Chance to Combust

With this new Defence system i made, i now have a great range of customization! Deciding what effects what and how,

For elements:

Weapons = W Armor = A

Fire: W(Splash) A(IncreaseAtk)
Water: W(Slow) A(IncreaseMove)
Air: W(Critical) A(Evade)
Earth: W(Stun) A(ReduceDmg)
Nature: W(Root) A(HpRegen)
Darkness: W(Life Steal) A(Thorns/Spiked)

Legacyspy

Reaction score
It seems your using an attachment system. Do your heroes attack animations make sense. I.e if a unit has a bow and attacks, does it pull back the bow string or do it "swing" the bow like a sword?

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
I have different models for each class, so yes it has the correct animations

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Ok. A few things:
1. Great Terrain
2. Any answer to my above question^^?
3. I'll try to help with save/load. I'll also see if theres anything I can do with the Ghost Revival System, Item Restrict System and item drop system. I'll also Beta test.
Why do we need Yahoo? I'll PM you my e-mail if you accept. I currently have G-mail but if Yahoo-mail is absolutley required, I'll make one

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
Ok. A few things:
1. Great Terrain
2. Any answer to my above question^^?
3. I'll try to help with save/load. I'll also see if theres anything I can do with the Ghost Revival System, Item Restrict System and item drop system. I'll also Beta test.
Why do we need Yahoo? I'll PM you my e-mail if you accept. I currently have G-mail but if Yahoo-mail is absolutley required, I'll make one

1. Thanks you ^^
2. Yes, that was a weather system I tried to add in awhile back, which failed because weather in this map won't show up. So I won't be using it.
3. The save/load I will not need till later because I am still tweaking systems and adding more. Also those other systems I have done.
As for the email, I ment Hotmail not Yahoo, and I don't really require it anymore.

THings that I need help on:

A party system w/ multiboard
Multiboard help
Where it has:

Icon Player name Hero Level
Hp Bar
Mp Bar
(If Targeting a creep) +
Creep Name Creep Level
Hp Bar
Mp Bar

I can add bars myself, but I suck at layout. If anyone can help that would be fantastic.

Also anyone who wants to help with terrain plz post.

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Do you mind if theirs a multiboard for each players stats? You specified an amount of rows over the limit for multiboards. (32 is the limit, you asked for 6X 12. 12, I assumed, was the max number of players. The max number of players you can have with that layout is 5: 6 X 5 = 30.) Note: It will only create a multiboard for evey player that is playing.

Other than that, I've stopped my work on it today to work on some other projects. I currently have the first 2 rows done: The Player name and Hero level and the HP bar. The hitpoints bar was annoying to make cause of the number of If/Then/Elses I used. I know there is an easier way to do that but, I can't think of it at the moment.

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
Agh! :p
Not what I ment...

Just a multiboard for each play, each different, cuz its stats on their hero, and only add the creep part, when the unit is attaking a creep. So Without Targeting This is what Player 1 sees

Icon Player name lvl
Hp Bar
Mp Bar

And thats it.

When your targeting I want this:

Icon Player name lvl
Hp bar
Mp Bar
Creep Name lvl
hp bar
mp bar

I can add the bars myself no need to do it. I am using Multibars from Wc3c.com

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
Hey why is this thread dying! Please check it out! I need help! Trying to get a team together! Anyone want in!?

Legacyspy

Reaction score
One thing you could do that may help is update the first post. This would attracted more people as this will be the first place the look to understand what is going on.

People don't wants to read through twelve pages banter.

The first post is poorly formatted. Ideally for a project of this magnitude you would want to give an overview of the project, as well as what you are currently working on and what you need. You should use correct grammar and spelling.

XxShadyxX

I abused the rep system.
Reaction score
Message to a Moderator, Is it alright if I can remake this thread, start from scratch?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.