LF> Hero Ideas (class-based)

pneric

Reaction score
Looking for new hero ideas from the map i am constructing. Will give credits when i'm done, basically there's 4 class types: tanks, dps(phyiscal/spell), healers, and buffers/debuffers. if you have an idea that you wanna share, feel free to post it here. the idea is that a hero should have 3 normal skills and 1 ultimate (just like dota, so lets pretend there's 4 levels for the normal skills and 3 levels for the ultimate).

Genkora

Frog blast the vent core!
Reaction score
You could make a DPS/Debuffer hero that can imbue its weapons with different elements that have different effects.

Spell Blade (or bow or whatever) Master

Frost Blade - autocast Like cold arrows, slows a units movement and attack speed. To make it more interesting you could give it a chance on hit to freeze them (ensnare basically, they still cast spells) in place for a few seconds.

Flame Blade - autocast Adds flame damage to the hero's attacks. Can combust on hit dealing damage in an area and burning affected units over time.

Mana Absorption - passive that has a chance on hit to steal mana from its target.

Dark Blade - autocast Adds a large amount of damage to the hero's attacks and has a chance on hit to blind the target, reducing its vision range and accuracy dramatically for a period of time. Costs a large amount of mana per hit.

Fallen-Kid

Reaction score
Barbarian Beserker:Savage hero, adept at going into frenzies which increase multiple stats.(Dps/Tank)

Bloodrush(Adrenaline): The love to fight runs through the beserkers blood, once battle has started the beserkers strikes increase speed over time.

Warcry: The beserker becomes en-thralled>(idk but really into it) in his fight and will shrug off certain amounts of damage.

Savage Blow: The beserker swings a savage blow that if landed(like a 50% chance or something), will deal a huge amount of damage.

Frenzied Rage: The beserker goes into a frenzy. While in this frenzy he gains increased damage, health, attack speed, and armor. Once the frenzy wears off he will be fatigued and will have the same benefits yet negative. A frenzied warrior cannot be killed, due to pure adrenaline.

Skippy

Reaction score
Well, in my map I have favorite tank-hero (Arthas) with abilities:
Holy Light - just heals allied unit
Fortified Armor - ignored part of incoming damage (something like Vanguard in dota).
Frostmourne - Arthas picks up Frostmourne, gets cleaving attack and more hit points.
Life Explosion - Damages every enemy unit in 400 AOE by factor of Arthas's lost hit points.

themean

Reaction score
this is no my job but this classes is napless
if you want your map to be interesting you do not limited in this conception
free your mind and create somthing realy good
you need only balance between heroes
that is my advice
if you change conception i can help whit few ideas
:thup::thup::thup:
good luck
:):):)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.