Lifebloom

JM08

Reaction score
i'm currently trying to give my spell, lifebloom (a heal over time), a heal after it finishes, but i can't seem to figure it out.

i copied this from my aoe circle of healing and changed it for lifebloom:

Lifebloom
Events
Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
Conditions
(Ability being cast) Equal to Lifebloom
Actions
Set LbPoint = (Position of (Target unit of ability being cast))
Set LbGroup = (Units within 0.00 of LbPoint matching ((((Owner of (Matching unit)) is an ally of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Equal to True) and (((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True)))
Wait 7.20 seconds
Unit Group - Pick every unit in HealGroup and do (Actions)
Loop - Actions
Unit - Set life of (Picked unit) to ((Life of (Picked unit)) + ((Max life of (Picked unit)) x 0.20))
Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of (Picked unit)) using Cure.mdx
Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_LbPoint)
Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_LbGroup)

Gtam

Lerning how to write and read!! Yeah.
Reaction score
Units within 0.00 should be bigger i think

DarkSonicele

Reaction score
Why not just add the unit directly to the group? You're picking units within 0 range, meaning no range, meaning impossible to pick ANY units, it has to be AT LEAST 1 to pick units. But really, do use WC3 code tags and add the unit directly into your group by using the action "Unit Group - Add Unit to Group".

As SkateUp mentioned, you're putting the unit into one group, and picking units in another. Didn't notice that myself.

SkateuUp

Reaction score
Not clear on what your trying to do. plus why is HealGroup not LbGroup? and units within 0.00 would be no units
Edit: Haha i win :p jk lol

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.