Like in Kodo Tag....

deathwings13

Reaction score
ummmmmm......

I can't really understand become I'm a newbie here ... can i just see the kodo tag map so i can really understand .. please

Genemos

Reaction score
There is no "the variable" I suggest you head over to the tutorials and start reading...

http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/variables.php

I honestly think looking at the kodotag map will give you any more understanding, it is likely to have lots of other coding that will make you confused.

I would suggest reading most of the tutorials on that website I linked. When you are done there, start looking for other tutorials, and learn. I am afraid the coverage you have yourself in mapmaking is just to slim for us to cover it using forum post, I doubt anyone has the patience for that, go read the tutorials ^^

Inflicted

Currently inactive
Reaction score
five minutes
Events
Dialog - A dialog button is clicked for DiffDialog
Conditions
Actions
Wait (16.00 + 300.00) seconds
Unit - Create 1 Ogre Lord for Player 11 (Dark Green) at (Center of Jail <gen>) facing Default building facing degrees
Set isSoundPlaying = True
Sound - Play five <gen>
Game - Display to (All players) the text: A kodo has entered ...
Wait 10.00 seconds
Set isSoundPlaying = False

thats the trigger that they used in kodo tag, like i said before its done rather badly. but iv attached the map if you stil want it

but if you dont know how variables work or how to use them properly, then this is probably useless.

Attachments

• KodoTagxtremeV2.5.w3x
    144.7 KB · Views: 215
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.