Linking maps

U

Unregistered

I am having a problem. I am not able to link more than one map together. Let us say this, During the bonus campaign in Frozen throne Rexxar teleports from one map to the next, he also maintains his level and items and other characters with him. I would like to know how do you get your main character to go from one map to the next and vice versa. In case you are confused I am making a map where the hero ventures and he comes across a cave. I want him to be able to enter this cave in the first place then i want him to be able to keep his items his hero level and his party members.

U

Unregistered

I found out the linking maps thanks. I just set it so that when the next map goes it thinks its a victory but i skipped the victory thingys.

U

Unregistered

Ok heres the new problem i have found out. I tried to Cache my guy that i am sending to a different map but the thing is it just aint working. You see i got the map to change just fine and i tested wheather or not the game cache would work and it did but the thing is its not going to the next map where it should be. I dont know what the problem is I will try to think of something I just need a little hint.

Darg

Administrator
Reaction score
To tell you the truth, the game cache is one area where I have had zero experience, due to my never having made an RPG campaign.

My only advice is to open up blizzard's campaign maps where they are moving heroes from one map to another and see what they are doing with the game cache.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.