Lol Alliance suck

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
I belive. Warlock and priest could chain fear, even if the alliance had PvP trinkets.

immo, DC, seduce, Fear, SW: P, AoE fear, curse of weakness/exhaustion, mind flay, mind blast, corruption, pyroblast, shadow bolt, heals, shields, infernal, life drain, that other life dot, souldstone, dispell, other stuff...

Its be a really hard thing to counter 2 ranged nukers w/multi fears and other abilities with melee classes, even if they're much higher level. Anyways, also they wouden't be expecting much of a fight. All in all, I think they had the advantage, especially if they got the 1st drop.

Itd be even harder if they were specced Demonolgy and Shadow. I forgot about vampiric drain, shadow weakness, and the racial spells.

also, it would be really hard if they wern't shadow/fire resistance gear, cause all that armor they have is negligable.

magnemann

Reaction score
Lord_Phoenix said:
I belive. Warlock and priest could chain fear, even if the alliance had PvP trinkets.

immo, DC, seduce, Fear, SW: P, AoE fear, curse of weakness/exhaustion, mind flay, mind blast, corruption, pyroblast, shadow bolt, heals, shields, infernal, life drain, that other life dot, souldstone, dispell, other stuff...

Its be a really hard thing to counter 2 ranged nukers w/multi fears and other abilities with melee classes, even if they're much higher level. Anyways, also they wouden't be expecting much of a fight. All in all, I think they had the advantage, especially if they got the 1st drop.

Itd be even harder if they were specced Demonolgy and Shadow. I forgot about vampiric drain, shadow weakness, and the racial spells.

also, it would be really hard if they wern't shadow/fire resistance gear, cause all that armor they have is negligable.

Yup... except for the Infernal thing.. warlock was lvl 45

Rabarber

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Lord_Kakashi said:
i think most alliance players "especially night elves" are small 9-11 year olds thinking OH MY LORD OF THE RINGS, LEGOLAS AND ELVES ARE SO COOL YAY LETS PLAY NIGHT ELVES, THATS ALMOST THE SAME.

I play Night Elf since only Tauren and NE can be druids, and Tauren aren't very human :rolleyes:

Sim

Forum Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
xtxChaosxtx said:
Heh, im 11 and i play taruen :p. Personally i think alliance sucks.

Lol Lord_Kakashi you got owned :rolleyes:

Well my friend has a 60 priest alliance, 60 paladin alliance and 60 warrior horde and I can assure you Horde and Alliance players are the same. I played his chars in PvP and PvE :p

It's just that PuGs BGs give the impression that your faction sucks... but maybe you are fighting against a guild ? or simply a group of friends with Teamspeak.

And in PvE.... Well he has allaince and horde chars on the same server and the Alliance guilds are further in instances, have more geared people, have more lvl 60s, etc....

All in all, Alliance doesn't suck trust me. Neither does Horde

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
dude my 60 paladin could stand there and kill you. Thats right stand there. Aura's will pwn your health away at like 50 health per second. Thats right 50 health. Your little friend will run out of health and mana and so will you! bye bye! :nuts:

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Rabarber said:
I play Night Elf since only Tauren and NE can be druids, and Tauren aren't very human :rolleyes:

That proves two things, Rabarber is a boy, rabarber is 9 years old :eek:

Just kidding :rolleyes:

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Guess what guys? It's just a game! The factions are only a matter of personal choice of what one to join. To say that all alliance suck, is like saying all cheerleaders are whores, whitch is a huge, false, sterotype..

I like both factions, I just play alliance because I enjoy the areas far more. :)

/2 centers

Corleone

Reaction score
Ive got ( or I should say 'had', after I quit 2 weeks ago ) a lvl 60 Human Mage on Vashj ( PvP ).. and I have to say, alliance sucked ( they own badly since the cross-realm PvP ) badly in PvP. However, its not possible for a 'lowbie' warlock and priest to beat 2 'higher' levels, simply because they would resist too many attacks. IMO, the lolladin could Hammer of Justice and pwn you in those 5 seconds of stun, he could also cheap shield and heal fully while fighting ( unless you silence him, of course ), so you'd need all of your mana.. twice.. to beat him. Also, the warrior couldve been sucky, but he could still have damaged you quite a bit while teamed with a lolladin that can heal. Chain fear simply wouldn't have worked, due to all the resist. Conclusion : it IS possible, but 99,9% unlikely that it happened.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.