Looking for a nuon dvd player

R

Ratchet

Can anyone help me find one or does anyone have one to sell? Thanks for your help

cyberdemon

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I have one i'll sell(N-501).It will cost you $100.00 plus shipping(whatever that is).Let me say this though,while it plays the games and cd's just fine,it's hit or miss on the dvd's.Some play fine others will skip or not load at all.It will come complete with the original box,mint game and all paperwork(just like it was when i bought it and i bought it new).I really don't care if i sell it or not because i still use it(it has better sound quality than my 360..lol).But if you want it i'll sell it to you.

midnight8

NUON & Atari VCS Forum Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have one i'll sell(N-501).It will cost you $100.00 plus shipping(whatever that is).Let me say this though,while it plays the games and cd's just fine,it's hit or miss on the dvd's.Some play fine others will skip or not load at all.It will come complete with the original box,mint game and all paperwork(just like it was when i bought it and i bought it new).I really don't care if i sell it or not because i still use it(it has better sound quality than my 360..lol).But if you want it i'll sell it to you.

My 501 does the same thing and I have heard several other with that problem also. Only one of mine does it tho. wonder what the difference is between the two because 1 of them works perfect

cyberdemon

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
The only thing that i can think of is maybe they have different bios.The last ones made were 53 and user upgrade was limited to 52.It did make a difference.

midnight8

NUON & Atari VCS Forum Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
come to think of it I did this on one of my players, and then I found my other one in a pawn shop later. so maybe I need to do it to that player too.

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.