Looking for a programm that can take screenshots periodically!

Cilla

is watching you! Ahh, fresh meat!
Reaction score
Yeah, as the title describes,

I am looking for a prog which can take ss every x minutes and which saves them into a folder.

Does anybody know of such a prog? Thanks in advance.

Cilla

Cilla

is watching you! Ahh, fresh meat!
Reaction score
15-20 minutes, hmm someone just told me I should try the KMPlayer.

Rad

Reaction score
I've tried looking for something like this several times in the past, with no luck.

Well I decided to spend my day off to make it :)

All you need to do to make it work how you want is edit the INI file, then run the Delayed Capture.exe

I included the source file (Delayed Capture.au3) as well, which you can view with any text editor. If you'd like to edit the source you'll need AutoIt V3 along with the beta (For screenshot functions, I'm using v3.2.11.5)

By default it takes one every minute, of your entire screen, in JPG format compressed at 80%. You can change the filetype, filename, location, quality [for JPG and BMP], and even the region of the screen to capture via the INI file.

I also made a quick TXT that explained what each option does, and some useful information too.

Note: This will take screenshots without telling you, just look for the blue icon in your system tray. You can open the setting file through there, but the program must be restarted to take effect.

I'll be adding this to my website when the site is ready too. So if anyone is reading this a few months from now you should go there and see if theres a new version... unlikely, but still :p

Attachments

• Delayed Capture.zip
    314 KB · Views: 263
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.