Looking for a song too haha

Sintoras

Shaaakaa!
Reaction score
So I heard this song at a club and before this band played two Djs were playings songs off youtube (believe it or not :p).
One of them was pretty cool, and though I have searched extensively I haven't found it.
Its techno/house, more on the minimal side. It has the recurring vocals of "I'm going back to Cali, to Cali, to Cali". I can vaguely remember a prominent bassline though.
In the Video, 3 persian looking young men act real cool, obviously a parody, you know :) They do the typical badass kind of stuff, drive expensive cars, wear open shirts and stuff, look a little like Borat. This leads me to think its a remix of some song, possibly not released on any label, privately updloaded to youtube.

Anyone have any idea?

Thanks!

ZeroThirteen

Reaction score
This is probably what you're looking for.
[YOUTUBE]<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jn0e3i9ifMU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Jn0e3i9ifMU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Sintoras

Shaaakaa!
Reaction score
Thanks, but no, thats the original, I'm looking for the remix...its not black and white and its not an afro-american guy singing it. Its a middle eastern type guy.

Jimpy

The Invisible Observer
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea?

My first recomendation would be go to the club or go to their site and find out who the DJ's were and search for their contact info. Likely they have a myspace or a site, and that likely links to their youtube, which would be a solid lead to the video yo uwant to find.

Alternatively, provide more information on the song, such as song length, tempo, instruments used (purely synthetic, were there violins, guitar, what sort of drums?), how many vocalists sang, were the guys in the video the ones singing, they may look middle eastern, but did they sound it? What genre was it? You say house/techno (techno is likely the wrong genre btw), though its a remix of an R&B/hiphop/soul song, is there perhaps other influences involved? Did the DJ's produce it, mix it, or just hit play and get payed for it (if so, let me know so I can go murder them for being paid to do nothing musical).

Etc. But seriously, look up the club info, it probably would be a 30 second find if you knew the guys who did it, their playing at generic venue, so you could probably just as well email them and get a prompt response.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.