AoS Looking for a Terrainer!

Vylatin

Reaction score
I am looking for a skilled guy that really knows what terrain is! :) I am creating an AOS map, and i need detailed terrain. If you are interrested, let me know :thup:

And please don't think: Ah, another noob that creates another AOS. I actually got plenty of unique ideas that i've never seen in an AOS before. And beleive me, I have played thousands of AOS.es.

Credit!

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Well people would like to know what the map is first. :)
I would help but I'm busy and... I don't know about the map. ;)

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
i would help to but im working on my rpg trying to learn mostly how to improve my teraining if i finish it and you still need one ill help ok edit ive done the main part of it so i can do a bit if you want im not that good but im getting better i posted a map of what i can do

Vylatin

Reaction score
OK here you go!

Some information:
Large Map Size
AOS
5v5

Features
- Each hero can choose 4 spells among 11 unique spells to use. "Each hero has 11 abilities but can only use 4" with other words. You will be able to learn abilities at a class trainer.
- 75% of all abilities will be trigger enhanced.
- Mounts.
- Creeps & bosses.
- Item Recipes. Some items will you be able to socket with gems (Ruby, malachite, topaz...).
- Fishing!
- And much much more!

Thx in advance!

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
ok im starting may take a while but ill put some areas for some creeps some bosses and other stuff also thinking of the bases just tell me what tile set you want but ill go work out some basics in the mean time just plan shops items heros and ill adjust the map to the way you want

Vylatin

Reaction score
Radromity, i saw ur work. First of all u doesn't seem to have TFT. And the work i saw wasn't very good. U seem to be a beginner. I'm looking for a real skilled dude. But thx anyway. :)

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Radromity, i saw ur work. First of all u doesn't seem to have TFT. And the work i saw wasn't very good. U seem to be a beginner. I'm looking for a real skilled dude. But thx anyway. :)
ok but i do have tft btw alright cya around

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.