Looking for an AI maker

hellmonja27

Reaction score
i'm hoping to find someone who would be willing to make an AI on my map. this is the map here: http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/maps.php?view=291

i'm not really very fussy about this. just a decent AI and i'd be happy. if anyone do like to make me an AI you can PM me here or email me at "[email protected]". i'm currently trying to finish LotP 1.2 and if anyone does respond to my call i'd give the map after i finish 1.2. thanks...

R@d14nc3

Reaction score
>-Bump-< (KillerChi)
I can't get why you bump others' threads just saying bump...why not let them do it (sounds like bumps post count :rolleyes:)

Anyways, I can help you as soon as I get my WE back from the crash, and since I've seen LoreOfTheProtectors thread, I would gladly team with you.

hellmonja27

Reaction score
ah, thank you! you can PM me whenever you are ready. i'm about to release v1.2 in a little while so it's good timing. please don't hesitate to ask questions or help or whatever from me as you do the AI...

hellmonja27

Reaction score
thank you thank you thank you! i'll drop by this thread again after 5 days. i will also require your email add though so i could send you the open map...

R@d14nc3

Reaction score
You are welcome.

Excatly in 5 days I will get my WE fixed, so I'll begin with the map.

Be aware, though, that I must also work on other 2 team projects AND TheHelper Map at the same time, so ---pretty busy---

hellmonja27

Reaction score
well, uh, since R@d14nc3 got banned, i'm now looking again for some1 to make an AI for me. so, yeah, anyone wanna...help...me?...

-EDIT-

sigh! this is hopeless...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.