Looking for people...

Shadows

Reaction score
I am currently looking for some people to help me out with a couple of ideas I am having with the Editor. Firstly, I was debating on working on a single player (possibly even a CO-OP) RPG were you fallow a storyline. The next idea, is that I was debating creating an ORPG (more specifically, finding an interesting idea never used before, and creating a game behind it. I don't intend on making on like the rest of them). And the final idea, is that I might begin creating custom "melee" maps, so just maps built for 2vs2+. Irregardless, I am looking for anyone interested in joining me to create these maps. I hate working alone on projects and think it would be much more enjoyable to work with someone else. Even something as simple as someone createing the Hero's for my map's or the storyline (which I may end up needing bigtime anyway).

Anyway, to summarize, I am looking for any of the following.

+ A partner to create an ORPG with me.
+ A dedicated tester to create a Single Player RPG (Or a CO-OP as it may warrant).

I decided to place this in this section of the forums since I don't think this will qualify as an actual project. (not yet anyway). If your interested, Post here in the next two days, or send me a PM and I will get back to you soon.. Of if you dislike both of those, my MSN is [email protected]

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
How do you intend on making it Co-Op?

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
Either way, no matter what you are going to do, I recommend you either ask a Mod to move this Topic to Members Projects Area, were you will for sure find some one in no time, and please provide more information on your map, detail, pictures, previous experience.

Shadows

Reaction score
Probably I will end up using a save/load system that it will recognize for each map. Thats the only way I can think of it being an online system. It would be about the equivalent of an ORPG, only with detailed storyline and quests that you have to do.
---
And a quick edit for the second person posting, I do not have an actual project in mind yet. The only purpose for this thread is to help me locate someone interested in joining me. Until I find someone I don't intend to start work on anything.

Shadows

Reaction score
I just wanted to bring this back now and let people see it... I'm still looking for someone (anyone).

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
Do you need a triggerer of any kind (GUI, not JASS). In that case I might be able to help if you come up with some neat and original idea. I've got way too much spare time nowadays.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.