Looking for Play Testers and Possible Map Makers - Diablo 2 Map

Mr-Pink-

Reaction score
Hey all. I've been working on this map for a good long while now. It's a Diablo 2 style Aeon of Strife (dota) map. I haven't touched it in years, but it's definitely in what I would call a beta stage. I've been playing a little War3 and thought about working on the map some more. What I need now are play testers.

There are some interesting things that are unique to this dota style map. The towers level as they get kills, there is a stashing system, a town portal system. There are also "acts" that the game goes through as the players level, which causes the merchants to sell better items and the mobs to spawn to change skins and power. There are also some nice sounds form Diablo 2 I hope many of you will recognize :) I invite you all to play it to help me test the features and balancing.

If you guys have skpe or mumble, that would be awesome. On War3 I'm usually on U.S. West but I can move to whatever gateway. My account name is Mr-Pink-

If I can get just a few testers in the game at once, that would be awesome. So if you're interested post your name and bnet gateway.

Thanks for reading!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.