Looking for RAM advice

Dtere

Administrator
Reaction score
Never heard of that company, but as it goes... cheap products 'could' produce cheap results. That type of ram looks fine as long as your computer supports DDR 3200.

Logical_1

Advisor
Reaction score
Remember that you get what you pay for. If it's cheap, then there is probably a good reason. I'd stick to more major brands like SuperTalent, Micron, Viking, etc.

holy_spirit

Reaction score
sorry but i wouldn't talk about THE RAM :eek:
Logical_1 u have 16,777,390 posts :eek: :eek:
thats mean 8.0006 per day :confused: :confused: i think it is just an ERROR in TH's db ??

Dtere

Administrator
Reaction score
I personally also use crucial in my computer. Usually you can find some good deals, like buy one get one stick free. I've never hand any memory problems with them.

From past experiences, i would not mix different RAM companies RAM together. (i.e. using crucial with viking.) Stick with the same company.

chris

Reaction score
Dtere said:
I personally also use crucial in my computer. Usually you can find some good deals, like buy one get one stick free. I've never hand any memory problems with them.

From past experiences, i would not mix different RAM companies RAM together. (i.e. using crucial with viking.) Stick with the same company.

Forgot to add that bit....thanks

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.