Looking for somebody who can model some units for me

cowmenace

Reaction score
If you're looking for a challenge and some major creds in my new upcoming map please get in touch with me. The name of the game is Battlefield Tactics, a 5v5 modern warfare game where the goal is to capture all 9 territories on the map. I have tanks and airplanes, but need somebody to make soldiers. Send me PM if you're interested and I'll get a game going so you can have a feel for what it should be like. I have mdoels right now, but they have far too many polys. That means I need somebody who can make em low-poly =)

punwisp

Reaction score
I would be very suprised if you actually got a modeler cow =P. Who knows, you might have a better chance here then the hive, they are extremely picky and ignore nearly 2/3 of requests.

Prob at most you'll get a beginner or something.

Also where ya been? I havent seen you on skype >.>

cowmenace

Reaction score
I've been taking a little break from world editor until i find a modeller. btw, i made different posts of pretty much the same thing cause to me bumping is awkward, and my needs have changed

punwisp

Reaction score
But if its about the same thing, edit first post and bump =P.

Have fun finding a good modeler =P there in high demand.

cowmenace

Reaction score
bump
I'm not looking for an excellent modeler, just one who can get the job done XP They don't have to even look good, but the body shape is important, it can't have spread-out legs and needs to be thinish unlike most wc3 models

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.