Looking For Spell Ideas -- Fisher Class

Tyrulan

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Title says it all really. Looking for some ideas to add to an early game fishing class hero. All ideas are appreciated. Thanks!!

Tyrulan

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I suppose that could be worked with. Had some similar ideas in my head like 'Hook, Line and Sinker' but it didn't follow the theme of the fisher enough me to really consider it seriously. Trying to more or less stick to the idea of water, fish related ideas. Thanks for the input though! Maybe I can put a nice ocean spin on it. :)

_whelp

Reaction score
Fishing Hook
The fisherman enchants his fishing rod with lightning and hooks a target, pulling them and makes their body saturated with electricity, dealing light damage over time.

Lure Trap
Creates a piece of bait, which attracts nearby enemy units into an explosive trap, dealing medium damage in an AoE.

Tyrulan

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Very nice ideas. :) I like em _whelp, you seem to have a knack for this. Any suggestions for an ultimate?

Hildagarn

Reaction score
Tackle Box (I know tackle isn't spelled the way it's suppose to be...I think)

Description: "The Fisher's Tackle Box has everthing! Reach your hand in and pull something out"
% chance to pull out exploding bait: Damage to nearby enemies
% chance to pull a hook: Damages 1 enemy closest to fisher
% chance to pull a drink: Heals Fisher
% chance to pull out an extra fishing line: All spell cooldowns Reset
% chance to pull out Murloc Bait: Summons a Murloc to do your bidding for 60 seconds
% chance to not reach far enough to get anythig :(: nothing

Tyrulan

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I like it! Definitely using something like that!! Thanks a lot mate!! Cheers. ;)

2evil

Reaction score
patience - passive
every X seconds that the hero does not attack but is in combat adds x damage to a charged attack

Sajberhippie

Reaction score
Swarm of Flying Fish
Description: A swarm of Flying Fish that damages enemies in a line. If the Fisher is in water when casting, range and damage is increased.

(Spell is like carrion swarm, except if on water in which case it's a stronger carrion swarm).
Or, if you don't have much shallow water on your map, make it "close to water" though I don't know how to trigger that. Also, this spell might need a simple custom model.

dragonhord

Knowledge is true opinion. - Plato
Reaction score
Hook Line and Sinker
The hero patiently casts his line towards the target point. And he waits... When a unit *or just a hero if you want I don't know XD* comes near the line the hero tugs violently on his line pulling the unit quickly towards the hero launching it in the air and bringing it towards the caster. When the unit hits the ground it takes X damage and is stunned for X seconds. You could also make it to where like... the player actually somehow has to get involved... Like when you hook a fish you have to pull, but not pull too hard or the line snaps... So you could like... up arrow for more stress and down arrow for less stress... Or like the other player has to press the down arrow to try to get away and the casting player has to hit the up arrow to pull the unit in... It would make it pretty interesting instead of a straight spell that just does stuff :p. Least I think so anyways XD.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.