Make a skill Fire Arrow

italocolt

Reaction score
How can I make a skill that's shoot a arrow and the target take damage every second?

Como posso fazer uma magia que atira um flecha e se a flecha pegar numa unidade, esta unidade fica perdendo a vida por segundo.

I want to make a spell that releases an arrow forward, and all units that are affected suffer damage per second

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
There's an ability in the object editor called Poison Arrow. It's under neutral abilities. Just change the buff and tooltips, it does exactly what you want ^^

italocolt

Reaction score
There's an ability in the object editor called Poison Arrow. It's under neutral abilities. Just change the buff and tooltips, it does exactly what you want ^^

Yes, but this abilitie is only for edit the atack (add bonus 10 damage to atack ¬¬), and I want do a skill thats shot one fire arrow

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
You mean shoot 1 arrow, and he takes damage over time? Like incinerate.

skyblader

Reaction score
Try shadow strike. And change the missile model to whatever you want, and also the buff.

italocolt

Reaction score
Try shadow strike. And change the missile model to whatever you want, and also the buff.

The shadow strike is good, but I want than whe need use this skill on ground and if I use in straight go in straight, this skill follow the player if he walk, and I want then the skill go straight

skyblader

Reaction score
Something like Spectre's Spectral dagger in DotA? If you've ever played it.

Bogrim

y hello thar
Reaction score
In Shadow Strike, change the value, "Art - Missile Homing Enabled" to False.

skyblader

Reaction score
Also, weapon type to missile line or artillery line.

skyblader

Reaction score
Have you changed the weapon type? Try creating a dummy unit with the fire arrow model, and move it in the direction of the target point of ability being cast. When unit comes in range, set the unit into a variable and create dummy unit to cast shadow strike on it.

italocolt

Reaction score
Have you changed the weapon type? Try creating a dummy unit with the fire arrow model, and move it in the direction of the target point of ability being cast. When unit comes in range, set the unit into a variable and create dummy unit to cast shadow strike on it.
I don't found weapon type (Control + f don't founded) what is dummy uni? Do you have msn? To resolve my problem more faster?

robinremue

Reaction score
Dummy Unit: A unit with the ability locust, hp set to 1,regen rate to -1 and food cost to 0 :p

You spawn it, make it attack something, it vanishes :p

Nenad

~Choco Coronet~ Omnomnom
Reaction score
Dummy Unit: A unit with the ability locust, hp set to 1,regen rate to -1 and food cost to 0 :p

Why is there a need for a dummy unit to have a regen rate -1 and hp set to 1? It's indestructible in every way...

And i still don't get what you're trying to accomplish? If it's a spell you have to turn homing off, as most spells that can look like an arrow have homing in them, unless you trigger the whole spell.

italocolt

Reaction score
Why is there a need for a dummy unit to have a regen rate -1 and hp set to 1? It's indestructible in every way...

And i still don't get what you're trying to accomplish? If it's a spell you have to turn homing off, as most spells that can look like an arrow have homing in them, unless you trigger the whole spell.

I want to make a spell that releases an arrow forward, and all units that are affected suffer damage per second

Nenad, can you gave me your msn? To I play with you my game and you go understand better what I want

avalya

Reaction score
Use Breath of Fire or Frost (don't know if Fire will ignite any unit without Drunken Haze) with an arrow projectile.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.