Making Morphing abilties permanent

Naga'sShadow

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
My problem is that I'm using a spellbook to give a unit a multi-tired passive ability. When the hero learns the place holder move the spellbook ability is given to the hero and then the player is disallowed to see it but the aura still works. My trigger levels up the spellbook when new levels are learned. The problem arises when the hero dies. He's revived with the hero ability but the hidden spellbook vanishes. I used a bit of custom script that I'm loath to replicate that made the ability permanent and it worked but when the hero used his ultimate, a metamorphisis style move, the ability vanished.

So my question is there a way to lock the ability on the unit or do I need a separate trigger for each possible way the ability could fall off to reapply it.

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
> when the hero used his ultimate, a metamorphisis style move, the ability vanished.

That would mean the hero changed into a different unit. So, you have to give the spellbook to that unit as well.

Naga'sShadow

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I was hoping there was a bit of custom script that could do it all from the add spell book trigger but oh well. +rep.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.