Mana regen problem...

MetaMoRpheXx

Reaction score
I have a problem with my created hero...

I set the "Stats - Mana Regeneration to 0.01" but the mana regeneration is still to fast like it would fill up the whole mana in less than a minute... Why is that? it was like I have the item Orchid Malevolence...

Could someone help me out of this... I want to slow it down like normal...
Thanks in advance...

Bribe

vJass errors are legion
Reaction score
Look at each ability the hero has, what items he has and look at your triggers to see if something is pushing his mana through the roof. If he has a lot of intelligence, you may want to consider giving him negative mana regeneration (hold shift while you select his mana to accomplish this, or change it in your editor preferences).

The Phoenix has negative HP regen and the Destroyer has negative MP regen, if you want proof it is possible.

TheAbyss

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that field refers to a percentage per second. So 0.01 would mean 1% of the unit's max mana per second. Most heroes have 0.01 for this field. But if your mana's filling up too fast, consider looking at how much Intelligence your hero has. Int adds on to this value, so if you have a lot of Int, then your mana will refill very fast. There are a few methods of slowing the regen down that I know of:
-Lower Intelligence base and gains per level. This will change your hero though.
-Go into Gameplay Constants and lower the Hero Attributes - Mana Regen per Intelligence Point field. This will affect all heroes.
-Triggers! You`d problably have to run the trigger every time your hero is revived though.
-Make an invisible ability that lowers Mana regen and add it to your hero.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.