Map Crashing No Idea Why

Butterbiscuit

Reaction score
Okay well my map is crashing and I have no idea why it crashes every house 2 is selected people say its trigger but I haven't edited any triggers that have to do with houses I just been adding so I don't see why that would crash or why selection makes it crash you can have a tent then upgrade it and then select a rock or tower or something and it wont crash but as soon as you select house 2 it crashes.

Here is the map
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/209274/

Would really appreciate some help because I am getting really frustrated at it I've redone triggers imported, copied, rewrote them and nothing changes same thing even if i add something completely different like just an object or ability it crashes on.

SupremeRuler

Reaction score
Your map crashes because of a trigger or one of its elements (custom script, maybe?).
Give us more details: is there a particular action that causes your map to crash, or does it crash after a set period of time?
Try eliminating trigger folders 1 by 1 until your map no longer crashes, then you'll know the problem must be withing one of the triggers within that folder. Then, delete every trigger one by one until the map no longer crashes. Make sure to disable any relevant custom script.

Butterbiscuit

Reaction score
Just went through every single folder the only trigger I that I didn't turn off was map initialization and that was because I put in set gold action so i could actually build the buildings to test the map. Everything else was disabled, I even deleted every single trigger except the 1 trigger to set gold to 100k and it still crashed that was all i had for triggers 1 loop to set gold. Still crashes when you select house 1 no its not a fixed time it will crash for the player specifically if you click on the house.

You have 4 players in game 1 player gets to house 1 he clicks on it it crashes other players still in game until they click on their house 1 then they crash. I don't know what else to do.

SupremeRuler

Reaction score
Which house are you referring to? I opened the map in-game and in the editor but couldn't find it.
Also you should check the field values for that house in the object editor. Try resetting the values to their original (right-click the house and select "reset values") and see if it works.

Butterbiscuit

Reaction score
House 1 It's under Human campaign and I even tried to remake the unit and still had the problem don't know what wrong with it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.