Map Help! Random Crashes in game!

WorpeX

Reaction score
I tried to get some help on the Hiveworkshop, but I really wasn't getting any real help from anyone. So, gonna try posting here and see if anyone of guys can help me out. ^^

Anyway, I've been having this problem for a long time and its really been preventing me from getting anywhere with the map. A lot of my friends really enjoy it, but we can't ever get any good games anymore because it keeps crashing.

The reason why I can never figure out the problem is I have no clue where to begin. I always ask the players what they did right before the crash. But, they usually say something differant everytime and I can't get any crashes to match-up with each other. Also, its very hard to test this crash since it doesn't always happen. It has like a 100% chance of happening if its a full house or close to it. But if im alone i'll never get the error.

Usually the crash will happen around the 8 minute mark in a full house game, but i've had it happen a lot later also with less people (maybe 2 or 3 others).

My best guess would be that it has something to do with the scoreboard as the board is really crappy. Since thats my guess, i'll post the triggers for the board.

Multiboard Create

Code:
Multiboard Create
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
        Wait 1.00 seconds
        Set TempInt = 2
        Multiboard - Create a multiboard with 2 columns and (2 + Total_Num_Players) rows, titled none
        Multiboard - Set the display style for (Last created multiboard) item in column 0, row 0 to Show text and Hide icons
        -------- Defenders --------
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 1 to |cffffaa00The Defen...
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 1 to |cffffaa00K/D|r
        For each (Integer A) from 1 to 5, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
                    If - Conditions
                        And - All (Conditions) are true
                            Conditions
                                ((Player((Integer A))) slot status) Equal to Is playing
                                ((Player((Integer A))) controller) Equal to User
                    Then - Actions
                        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row TempInt to (   + (Name of (Player((Integer A)))))
                        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row TempInt to 0 / 0
                        Set TempInt = (TempInt + 1)
                    Else - Actions
        -------- Undead --------
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row TempInt to |cff802A2AThe Undea...
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row TempInt to |cff802A2AK/D|r
        For each (Integer A) from 6 to 10, do (Actions)
            Loop - Actions
                    If - Conditions
                        And - All (Conditions) are true
                            Conditions
                                ((Player((Integer A))) slot status) Equal to Is playing
                                ((Player((Integer A))) controller) Equal to User
                    Then - Actions
                        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row TempInt to (   + (Name of (Player((Integer A)))))
                        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row TempInt to 0 / 0
                    Else - Actions
        -------- ------------------- --------
        Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 1, row 0 to 11.00% of the total screen width
        Multiboard - Set the width for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row 0 to 3.50% of the total screen width
        Multiboard - Change the color of the title for (Last created multiboard) to (100.00%, 100.00%, 100.00%) with 0.00% transparency
        Multiboard - Show (Last created multiboard)
        Multiboard - Maximize (Last created multiboard)
        Set LastCreatedLeaderBoard = (Last created multiboard)
        Multiboard - Change the title of LastCreatedLeaderBoard to |cff006400Coming of...

Hero Death

Code:
Hero Death
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
        ((Unit-type of (Dying unit)) is A Hero) Equal to True
        ((Dying unit) is an illusion) Equal to False
    Actions
        Set TempPlayer = (Owner of (Killing unit))
        -------- Killing Hero's Owner --------
        Set TempInt = (Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit)))
            If - Conditions
                Or - Any (Conditions) are true
                    Conditions
                        TempInt Equal to (Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))
                        TempInt Equal to 13
                        TempInt Equal to 14
                        TempInt Equal to 15
                        TempInt Equal to 16
            Then - Actions
            Else - Actions
                Trigger - Run Multiboard Row Number Process <gen> (ignoring conditions)
                Set Player_Hero_Kills[TempInt] = (Player_Hero_Kills[TempInt] + 1)
                Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (TempInt + (1 - Temp_int_Multiboard)) to ((String(Player_Hero_Kills[TempInt])) + ( /  + (String(Player_hero_deaths[TempInt]))))
        -------- Dying Hero's Owner --------
        Set TempInt = (Player number of (Owner of (Dying unit)))
        Trigger - Run Multiboard Row Number Process <gen> (ignoring conditions)
        Set Player_hero_deaths[TempInt] = (Player_hero_deaths[TempInt] + 1)
        Multiboard - Set the text for (Last created multiboard) item in column 2, row (TempInt + (1 - Temp_int_Multiboard)) to ((String(Player_Hero_Kills[TempInt])) + ( /  + (String(Player_hero_deaths[TempInt]))))
        -------- ----------------------------------- --------
        Set TempString = ((Name of TempPlayer) + ( (Level  + ((String((Level of (Killing unit)))) + ))))
            If - Conditions
                (Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit))) Equal to 13
            Then - Actions
                Set TempString = The Wandering Creep
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit))) Equal to 12
            Then - Actions
                Set TempString = The Chaos
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit))) Equal to 11
            Then - Actions
                Set TempString = The Defenders
            Else - Actions

Hero Kills

Code:
Hero Kills
    Events
        Unit - A unit Dies
    Conditions
        ((Triggering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    Actions
        Set TempString = ((Name of TempPlayer) + ( (Level  + ((String((Level of (Killing unit)))) + ))))
        Player - Add (100 x (Hero level of (Dying unit))) to (Owner of (Killing unit)) Current gold
            If - Conditions
                (Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit))) Equal to 12
            Then - Actions
                Set TempString = The Chaos
            Else - Actions
            If - Conditions
                (Player number of (Owner of (Killing unit))) Equal to 11
            Then - Actions
                Set TempString = The Defenders
            Else - Actions

Numbering

Code:
Multiboard Row Number Process
    Events
        Map initialization
    Conditions
    Actions
        Set Temp_int_Multiboard = 0
            If - Conditions
                TempInt Less than 6
            Then - Actions
                For each (Integer A) from 1 to (TempInt - 1), do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
                            If - Conditions
                                This_Player_is_Playing[(Integer A)] Equal to False
                            Then - Actions
                                Set Temp_int_Multiboard = (Temp_int_Multiboard + 1)
                            Else - Actions
            Else - Actions
                For each (Integer A) from 1 to (TempInt - 2), do (Actions)
                    Loop - Actions
                            If - Conditions
                                This_Player_is_Playing[(Integer A)] Equal to False
                            Then - Actions
                                Set Temp_int_Multiboard = (Temp_int_Multiboard + 1)
                            Else - Actions

Any help would be appreciated. Heres a link to the download:

http://hiveworkshop.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5414&d=1177549299

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.