Map Ideas Wanted (was: Help ME !!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

remix

Reaction score
I dont know wat type of map I should make! HELP ME PLEASE!! :banghead:

Can some people tell what type of map i should make that has not been made defore:

Type of maps that i dont wanna make:
*Dota type map ( take for ever )
*RPG ( cant find save/load system )
*TTW ( where you spawn your own creeps to get income )

So please to reply!

Thank you :)

Rad

Reaction score
Make a map that gives you a bunch of ideas for other types of maps to make! And then don't finish them! GENIUS!

rodead

Reaction score
something like an Escape where you need to run down a hill and evoid rolling stones???

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score
I know, how about you make a game where there are four 'races'. The races have advantages and disadvantages. Each player gets one race and a gold mine with some trees to start off with. They then make a big base with an army and defeat everyone else.

Nah...

How about you do a dancing game. Where you have to click the right spells for the dance. The person that gets the spell wrong gets kicked out of that round.

remix

Reaction score
Ya, but is gna be a bit too difficult and i dont think any1 is gna play it. Im not saying that it is gay but it sounds a bit boring. Dont u think

Please think of more ideas!!

chovynz

We are all noobs! in different states of Noobism!
Reaction score
Can some people tell what type of map i should make that has not been made defore:

Um... A marble map! Your hero is a marble and you have to roll around and squash chickens!

K

KiD-X

something like uther party wouldnt be too hard. It's just a bunch of minigames using the war 3 systems. It would be ideal for you because its not too hard to think of a simple minigame, and it is short to create. By the time you finish one you should have thought of another, and even though you are going to add it to the same map it feels like you're making a completely different game... meaning that it will be easy to keep contributing to the map without getting bored of it.

Start simple with things like :

-be the last one to die
-be the first one to die
-get from a-b the quickest
-collect item x first

.... blah blah blah I'm sure you get the picture

W

WoodenGuitar

I do have an idea but can't make it into multipayer. its kind of IQ game, can be very easy and very hard. I did post it onto the Members' Projects side, try have a look...:)

Mastermind Contest

nomadian

Reaction score
Try the attachment with this, see if it inspires you or anything. I thought it was cool in some way.

Attachments

• marine.w3m
    19.6 KB · Views: 85

MoonSlinger

I Love using Cheap Tricks... only Results matters
Reaction score
You can try making a map based on trading instead of killing.
But you need to think of a way to make it interesting and capture the crowd.

Attached is an example, not very refine but pointing in the right direction
(Its not done by me, I just happened to play it once before)

Attachments

• LemonadeCommerce1.9b.w3x
    338.5 KB · Views: 110

Waaaaagh

I lost all my rep and my title being a jerk
Reaction score
G3n1u5

Make a game that requires no skill at all, just the mad ability to do a lot of something.

For instance:

-First to press the right arrow key 100 times wins.
-First to click 20 different bunnies wins.
-First to cast flame strike 10 times wins.
-First to click the ground 100 times wins.
-Etc. (Be sure to keep a scoreboard)

Or, something that requires skill:

-Receive a message that says GO! Person who presses T closest to 10 seconds later wins.
-Display a sequence of arrows and hotkeys. First to press them in the right order wins.
-Create a black hole in the middle of an area. Last one to be sucked in wins.
-Etc.

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score
You could always make a Pac-Man game. I could think of how to code it.

remix

Reaction score
Thank u all for giving ideas but the marble one..... i dont know how to make the unit never stop like worm wars it never stops i dont know how to do that and the marine i dont think any 1 would play it and master min contest im dunno yet and thanx very much ......

But pls think of more ideas

Thank you

- remix

remix

Reaction score
Very nice ideas people thank u but i dont know whch one to do so manyand the pacman one there is only gona be able to be 1 player. I want to make a map that has atleast 6 + players playing in the games!! But tell me if u have more ideas !!!

Thank u

- remix

chovynz

We are all noobs! in different states of Noobism!
Reaction score
The Pac man works with 6+ players!
1 random person to be the pacman, 4 randoms to be ghosts, the leftovers to be the fruit that appears at random times. They could be moving around the maze invisible and at some random time...one random one of them becomes visible. Then they gotta run away from pacman! You could call it Random PacCraft

MoonSlinger

I Love using Cheap Tricks... only Results matters
Reaction score
Pac-man sound cool...

But instead of having only one pac-man and others taking ghost positions, having multiple pacs with computer controlled ghost looks cool too, passing levels (Collaborative), a contest of who can eat the most (Competitive) or last pac standing (All out war with sabotage)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.